X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we will be the next LEEDS

huge losses and an air of arrogance will see qpr do a "leeds"
    we are gonna have a huge fall

the attitude of the players is one of arrogance and nonchalance!

they have their high wages and long contracts
    ok, some got boo-ed but when i spoke to delaney at lsa and said "a lot is to do with 33-50% increase in tkt prices"
    he seemed surprised
    i said " we pay prem lge prices and don't get that level of play"

players wanna dash from the annual POTY do, shows all that's wrong within the club.

many fans are struggling to renew their season tks, many worry for homes,jobs etc because of the recession/economic downturn...this is serious, the world's economy is on the brink of returning us to the dark ages, and we get 5% reduction...ONLY AFTER PROTESTS ETC....ANGRY EMAILS AND SLOW UPTAKE...

the real fans real football has died.
    our family club has died..

the lap of honour witnessed by a sad 1500 sums up that the fans are totally unhappy with qprfc...i couldn't give a poty tkt away yesterday!

ONLY AINSWORTH AS EVER, COMES OUT WITH ANY RESPECT.
    he can't do it all alone...
    either the team don't respect him, us or the club
    or they were told to leave when they like.

Um is it just me or are people being rather over dramatic on here!

Comment

Not just you.

Comment

cheerful post

Comment

A lot of what Modfather is true. The lap of honour by the players was pathetic and their attitude stinks for many of them!

I wishe they realised the sacrifices that we make to see them, especially financially!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

They cannot afford to make the same mistakes as this season. Fans patience is wearing very thin and they need to get it right.

i'll go on record and say we will not end up like Leeds.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

a very melodramatic post, even by your standards modfather
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

but people have already posted flav may go and bern ain't interested in qpr....

then what?

hope amit steps in with the mittals, but if they walk we are left with colossal debts

then we do a leeds.

wright and thompson were both minted but shafted us, why trust any other chairman?
                melodramatic maybe and yes i am very worried for qpr.
                too many false dawns...
                but the accounts to 2008 show large losses of £18m, one has to assume, even if controlled, the losses now total a minimum £25m??
                our ground is worth £10m?? and we have no assets...the squad may come to another £10m tops, more likely £5m ( you rarely get back what you pay, especially when desperate) ....

Comment

Players are humans how long do you want to spend at work?.
                  I agree they should have showed more respect to the fans but they did not so get over it i am sure it was not personal.
                  Plus it is hard work trying to be nice to people asking loads of questions that you have to think carefully how to answer in case it ends up on a forum like this.
                  at the end of the day they look like a bunch of players upset with the way the whole season has gone.
                  a lot of them have stated they did not want sossa to go so that would have affected there attitude on the night too.
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Modfather - Spot on.

On Saturday, a few people were saying that there were just over 2,000 ST's sold for next season. If this 'Unprecedented Demand' is true, on the basis the Fat Itie will not spend any of his own money, non playing staff will be sacked, players will be sold / moved on, coaching staff will be let go and we could well go into admin.

For all those people who say we should all be grateful to the new owners, as we are in a much better position than we were 2 years ago, on Saturday, there were more people on the train going back to Northolt/Greenford/Ruislip than there were clapping the team on their lap of the pitch, which speaks volumes.

Everything to do with QPR stinks at the moment.

Comment

Come on, we've already done this, way before Leeds and Forest

Comment

I have to agree with you modfather.
                        After years of support since 1967 i have never been so down and dis interested in my club.
                        i will have missed only 7 games (after next week) of this dire season.
                        The lack of understanding throughout the club towards the fans is disgraceful.
                        From the top down QPR is rotten to the core.
                        The way some loyal workers ie Sheila Marsden and others have been treated and the disrespect shown to the fans by the board,players and stewards is unacceptable in my opinion.
                        At present i will not renew my St next season.
                        The only way i will reconsider is if we appoint a decent manager and let him manage also clear the decks of the dross we have and make some worthwhile purchases.
                        Barnsley away was the final nail in the coffin for me this season and i have been on a downer ever since.
                        It is tough in the current economic climate and this club needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

Comment

give yourself a pat on back mate. well said
                          WE ARE QPR

Comment

IMO we wont end up like leeds. WE WILL BE FINE!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                            X