• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message to the players.....

hmmmm...ok...

My brother loves Rangers.
    His two boys love Rangers.
    Unable to give them the computer they wanted and ST,s this year, they chose the STs. (He had to work many extra shifts just for this).
    Take a look in the mirror and think about that.

When they go to a game, they eat before they leave and anything bought from the clubshop has to be fitted in with b'days, xmas etc.
    They dont mind because they love Rangers.

My brother earns very little and goes without just to give my newphews this.
    he doesnt mind because he loves Rangers.
    People just like him do all they can to see you guys. The lengths of sacrifice sometimes needed are beyond belief and reason. Why? Because Rangers is part of them.

Why does my brother put Rangers before maybe giving the boys more useful things in life, things that you take for granted?
    Because, come rain or shine, top of the league or rock bottom, whenever the boys walk up the steps into Loftus Road, the look on their faces tells him why.
    When they sing the players names, the tone of their voice tells him why.
    When they happily sacrifice having the latest trainers, computer, or trendy clothes, their attitude tells him why.

Take a long look in the mirror..............and think about that.

Comment

OK on a serious note. There are fans that spend money they can ill afford. Fans who travel all over the country week in week out. Fans that go to away grounds sometimes facing quite hostile situations. Fans that create, manage and run internet forums, Fanzines, blogs at their own expense. Fans who live abroad but will spend every chance they get scouring the internet to find out what's happening at the club. Why? because they love the club and they have belief in you the players. So all I ask is that you never understimate the importance of the club, what you're doing and what it means to the fans.

Comment

Not with this bunch of mugs.

They arranged a night out @ some
        club.

And totally disrespected the fans
        @ the Player of the year awards.

Board should make them pay all
        costs back to the fans.
        Heaven is full of true great Q.p.r players & fans
        May they all Rest in Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
          A message to the players.....

hmmmm...ok...

My brother loves Rangers.
          His two boys love Rangers.
          Unable to give them the computer they wanted and ST,s this year, they chose the STs. (He had to work many extra shifts just for this).

When they go to a game, they eat before they leave and anything bought from the clubshop has to be fitted in with b'days, xmas etc.
          They dont mind because they love Rangers.

My brother earns very little and goes without just to give my newphews this.
          he doesnt mind because he loves Rangers.
          People just like him do all they can to see you guys. The lengths of sacrifice sometimes needed are beyond belief and reason. Why? Because Rangers is part of them.

Why does my brother put Rangers before maybe giving the boys more useful things in life, things that you take for granted?
          Because, come rain or shine, top of the league or rock bottom, whenever the boys walk up the steps into Loftus Road, the look on their faces tells him why.
          When they sing the players names, the tone of their voice tells him why.
          When they happily sacrifice having the latest trainers, computer, or trendy clothes, their attitude tells him why.

Take a long look in the mirror..............and think about that.
          That pretty much sums it all up - very well said.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X