Lap Of Honour yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superckat View Post
    No I wouldn't. The prices are still tooo high. The players aren't good enough, but doesn't stop them collecting their wages, whilst appearing disnterested. Regardless of how many people were around at the lap of honour the players should respect the fans that go week in week out, and help to pay their wages.

Also your comment: "never said they didn't have a right to moan" Ok well look at some of your comments on this thread:

-"the fans leave early then come on here moaning about the players attitude....pot,kettle,black comes to mind "

- "but because the position wasn't reached that the FANS expected the players don't deserve anything...how fickle our fans are......no wonder the players look disinterested."

Simple question for you. Who owes who more?

The players owing the fans or the fans owing the players.
    those quotes don't say anything about STOPPING moaning...just says its funny how they moan...fickle

as for the answer to your question...easy one that...its the board that owes everyone....fans,players,club staff....the lot......they are the cause of all the unrest and putting distance between club & fan.

Comment

Well we got off straight after the game to head for the POTY do, however I wouldnt have waited anyway. Im afraid I've had too many years when we've been kept hanging on and hanging on and then the players EVENTUALLY come out and shuffle round the pitch half-heartedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        those quotes don't say anything about STOPPING moaning...just says its funny how they moan...fickle

as for the answer to your question...easy one that...its the board that owes everyone....fans,players,club staff....the lot......they are the cause of all the unrest and putting distance between club & fan.
        You're not a politician by any chance are you? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
          You're not a politician by any chance are you? ;D
          i wished....my bank account would look better

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
            a lap of honour for what exactly?
            To say your a bunch of mugs who pay £600 to watch us !

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
              To say your a bunch of mugs who pay £600 to watch us !
              If the players had played better and we were up in the playoffs, the £600 to me wouldnt be such a big deal! Id be happy and pay it.

Anyway its not the players fault, the board set the prices not the players.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

not the same since they stopped us going onto pitch

surely thats better cos then the players go up to sar and c-club area for a few mins and off to club it up....

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  the fans leave early then come on here moaning about the players attitude....pot,kettle,black comes to mind
                  I completely agree with you. The turnout was stunningly ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X