Lap Of Honour yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lap Of Honour yesterday!

The worst ive seen in a long time, i could have counted the amount of fans left in the ground on one hand!

:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad: :very_sad:
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

the fans leave early then come on here moaning about the players attitude....pot,kettle,black comes to mind

Comment

Well us fans prey that 1 day this group of players give a performance that us fans can praise them on! Over paid waister IMHO. Bring in Warnock and get rid of the dead wood and trouble makers!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

why should they...how many times have players been booed because they took the place of someone else....don't like what you are seeing don't go....simple.
        moaning on here won't do a single thing irrespective of how much power people seem to think this board has

Comment

We normally stay till the end and I try to get as much as I can on camera to display on this website, however yesterday we had the POTY event and wanted to leave 5 minutes before the end, we missed the Lap of Honour for that reason.

Comment

a lap of honour for what exactly?
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

funny how peoples opinions change......nobody was moaning when we were 7th and winning a few.....nobody moaned when we matched the top teams......but because the position wasn't reached that the FANS expected the players don't deserve anything...how fickle our fans are......no wonder the players look disinterested.

Comment

an average season in my view,nothing spectacular to really crow about.
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I stayed behind but none of the players really looked bothered. I think maybe a few more fans would have stayed behind if we had have had a good game
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                    an average season in my view,nothing spectacular to really crow about.
                    at least you say its average....some people post as tho we had a season like charlton.......expectations to high can do this to people....

Comment

Quaz have a look at season ticket prices and they ask yourself why? why do people expect work rate, skill, entertainment, results when paying premiership prices..I wonder
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Quaz have a look at season ticket prices and they ask yourself why? why do people expect work rate, skill, entertainment, results when paying premiership prices..I wonder
                        so if you were in such a disruptive enviroment you would still be able to give your best...if so get ya boots on son and sign up......nobody is forcing you to pay the prices.......pay at the gate...don't like the game don't go to the next......better that way then you don't waste your money.....

how many games does it take for fans to realise the season isn't going to be what was promised by the board NOT the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          so if you were in such a disruptive enviroment you would still be able to give your best...if so get ya boots on son and sign up......nobody is forcing you to pay the prices.......pay at the gate...don't like the game don't go to the next......better that way then you don't waste your money.....

how many games does it take for fans to realise the season isn't going to be what was promised by the board NOT the players.
                          Completely missing the point. So what do you say to fans who have bought season tickets at increased prices. They have already commited their money to the club based on expectation set by the club. If the players aren't professsional enough to perform for the fans because of the disruptive environment. Then it sounds like the fans have a right to walk out before the lap of honour. Also sounds like season ticket holders should be entitled to a refund for this season's tickets. If fans have paid £70 pounds once again with the expectations to attend a club function and mix and take pictures with the players and the players or the club can't be bothered to ensure the players are there for the duration then the fans have a right to moan.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                            Completely missing the point. So what do you say to fans who have bought season tickets at increased prices. They have already commited their money to the club based on expectation set by the club. If the players aren't professsional enough to perform for the fans because of the disruptive environment. Then it sounds like the fans have a right to walk out before the lap of honour. Also sounds like season ticket holders should be entitled to a refund for this season's tickets. If fans have paid £70 pounds once again with the expectations to attend a club function and mix and take pictures with the players and the players or the club can't be bothered to ensure the players are there for the duration then the fans have a right to moan.
                            never said they didn't have a right to moan....i was just saying it how i see it....my opinion...never missed the point at all......the best time to moan is if the board don't realise the mistakes this season and don't put them right next.
                            and it was the board who upped the prices and the expectation.....they also chose the players for this job...and it has been posted enough times the players are not good enough.....so if not good enough how are they supposed to meet the expectations of the board and fans.....

so if the players had achieved the expectations you would say the prices are justified then?

Comment

No I wouldn't. The prices are still tooo high. The players aren't good enough, but doesn't stop them collecting their wages, whilst appearing disnterested. Regardless of how many people were around at the lap of honour the players should respect the fans that go week in week out, and help to pay their wages.

Also your comment: "never said they didn't have a right to moan" Ok well look at some of your comments on this thread:

-"the fans leave early then come on here moaning about the players attitude....pot,kettle,black comes to mind "

- "but because the position wasn't reached that the FANS expected the players don't deserve anything...how fickle our fans are......no wonder the players look disinterested."

Simple question for you. Who owes who more?

The players owing the fans or the fans owing the players.

Comment

Working...
                              X