X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• away games only next season

a few mates are taking this option

views???

strange view to take already....surely wait and see what manager comes in and player changes.....also less wins away

Comment

Filling the coffers of other clubs, at the expense of my own?.......Nah, sounds too much like "cut your nose off to spite your face" to me.

Comment

It's going to be strange next season-blokes i have stood next-to in the R Block for years not being there.Some have personal reasons for not renewing-others have cited the lack of atmosphere at home games-and said they generally enjoy the crack more at away games

Comment

Yea i think that could be a good idea, I'm definitely going more away games next year, atmosphere wise it's 10x better.

But we'll see who we bring in ect ect in the summer
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Yea i think that could be a good idea, I'm definitely going more away games next year, atmosphere wise it's 10x better.

But we'll see who we bring in ect ect in the summer
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Depends how well we do at home. If we do well chances are ST holders will get first option on those away tickets.....Unless you're considering sitting with the enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Unless you're considering sitting with the enemy?
                As well as funding his bleedin' club too!

Comment

Thats going to help...........not.........what great supporters thay must be.
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                    Thats going to help...........not.........what great supporters thay must be.

They are ALL great supporters-just have different reasons for not renewing-some for geographical changes to their lives,some have been bored out of their skulls at home games and enjoyed away games more.

Comment

Working...
                    X