The players are a bunch of losers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players are a bunch of losers!

I won't state who i think this doesn't apply to in our squad, because i think there is a mere handful, but i honestly think that as human beings they are pretty embarassing.

i brought my arsenal season ticket holding mate yesterday, and was so embarassed at the indifferent display of football mediocrity. I said to him that i honestly think there's only one or two players in our squad who id be sad to leave if they were to.

after reading the report on poty (something that i will never go to but still admire fans who do) their behaviour and attitude is that of losers. they earn good money, have no loyalty, no PRIDE OR DIGNITY which leads me to this very belief.

i feel a bit sorry for the board atm who i think whilst ulterior motives are prevalent, do genuinely want success. do our players? i think that only the semi-decent players at our club want it, the rest are here for a ride, and i think a warnock type manager is required to ship out the passengers and restore some pride to this shambles.

i propose the following are shipped out:

blackstock,
    agymang
    helguson
    hall
    delaney
    camp
    mahon
    leigertwood
    cook
    de carmine
    miller

just looking at the list tells how mediocre how squad is, will we get rid of them? probably not.

need a massiver upheaval

From your list I'd keep:
    Legs
    Cook
    Ageymang

Comment

Sorrry, Legs of wood is quality and he was my MOM yesterday. Cook is defo worth keeping-he is deadly at set peices.
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

i look at cook and dont see what he gives the team other than the odd cross. we need sooooo much more, he barely tracks back and is weak.

leigertwood i used to really really rate. but the guy simply doesnt deliver the goods. his control is awful and so is his distribution. i'd like to like him but i cant see a promotion-quality team with his name in it.

Comment

Most of those names I agree with. I'd keep Cook and legs. The attitude of the players is very poor on and off the pitch. I definately agree with bringing in Warnock. He will give the players a kick up the #### that is what is needed. We lack a man who will bring in Dicipline and organisation!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

perhaps if the board kept to one manager then the team might actually settle down and play with heart....keep swapping and changing does no good at all......perhaps thats why the players are like they are....as for not seeing much in cook....give him a good left back to work with...then see the change

Comment

Cook was better for those couple of games where Connolly was at left back -- better support.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
                I won't state who i think this doesn't apply to in our squad, because i think there is a mere handful, but i honestly think that as human beings they are pretty embarassing.

i brought my arsenal season ticket holding mate yesterday, and was so embarassed at the indifferent display of football mediocrity. I said to him that i honestly think there's only one or two players in our squad who id be sad to leave if they were to.

after reading the report on poty (something that i will never go to but still admire fans who do) their behaviour and attitude is that of losers. they earn good money, have no loyalty, no PRIDE OR DIGNITY which leads me to this very belief.

i feel a bit sorry for the board atm who i think whilst ulterior motives are prevalent, do genuinely want success. do our players? i think that only the semi-decent players at our club want it, the rest are here for a ride, and i think a warnock type manager is required to ship out the passengers and restore some pride to this shambles.

i propose the following are shipped out:

blackstock,
                agymang
                helguson
                hall
                delaney
                camp
                mahon
                leigertwood
                cook
                de carmine
                miller

just looking at the list tells how mediocre how squad is, will we get rid of them? probably not.

need a massiver upheaval
                that list is spot on

if anyone thinks legiertwood is quality then it really does demonstrate how crap our squad is

Comment

Legs of wood is pants with a very bad attitude, worrys me people think hes a top player in our squad, one of those that wants out, and IMO made no secret of that yesterday.
                  My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Legs = no distribution
                    either he has a great game (rare) or he is total pants (common)

Comment

Legs = no distribution
                      either he has a great game (rare) or he is total pants (common)

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Cook was better for those couple of games where Connolly was at left back -- better support.
                        Yep.

Cook needs a better left back than Delaney hoofing balls at him.Cook was our best player for the first half hour yesterday.

Although Connolly's passing was pretty bad yesterday.Not his usual self at all.

Comment

e4 hoop so you would keep patrick would you?

i would ship him out pronto,
                          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

The bunch of losers yesterday were us fans!

The players most probably had a great night out.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              The bunch of losers yesterday were us fans!

The players most probably had a great night out.

Yeah sounds Fitz Hall couldn't wait to get down Chinawhites to start giving it large, throw a few shapes and drop a couple of boyaccas to the A Star Massive.

Comment

Working...
                              X