• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very Happy.POTY

We are just back from the
    Player of the Year Awards.

Not very Happy with the Players.

As the players just wanted to get away
    from the proceedings as quickly as poassible.

The last 2 years that we have been the players,
    staff,directors and everyone have inter-acted with
    the Supportors.

But not this year.

When 11.00pm was reached the players just left the
    proceedings which was straight after the meal.

The only three players i saw that didn't leave straight away
    after the meal was Jordi Lopez,Kaspars Gorkass and Lee Cook.

Rodney Marsh was there longer then the Rest of the Players.

I bought a new camera for last night.
    So i could take some photograghs with
    the players,but there was no-one left
    to take any of.

Players like Fitz Hall,Pat Agyemang,Wayne Routledge,Damien Delaney,
    Mikele Leigertwood,Matteo Alberti,Di Carmine,Ramage,Matty Connolly,Rowan Vine,Gavin Mahon,Liam Miller,Akos Buzsaky,Hogan Ephraim,Heidar Helguson,
    and of course Club Captain Martin Rowlands.

The disrespect they showed us was just rude.

We support them home & away and for 1 night,
    when they should have been chatting with us the fans,
    signing autographs & have their pictures taken
    they just walked out.

So i think the Q.P.R Players & Club should make
    a public apology to every fan that was at the
    player of the year awards and we should receive
    at least some of our money back.
    Heaven is full of true great Q.p.r players & fans
    May they all Rest in Peace.

I will be conveying all supporters thoughts To Amit Bhattia later in the week, when he returns from business, so anyone who wants to add comments please do.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Gareth Ainsworth as allways total prefessional and a fantastic representative of the club! You really cant fault the guy!!
      Had good chats with Hogan who was a nice chap, Buzsacky was cool and chatted for a while, and Vine seemed to just be abit of a lad jokeing around and enjoying himself. Rowlands and Mahon were also nice.

Wayne Routledge and Leigertwood really ****ed me off! Didnt want to be there, couldnt give a ****, didnt want to talk, ive never been in such a awkward conversation in my entire life! Neither of them looked like they wanted any part of the night. I asked for a photo god knows why! But thought might aswell, Wayne just tapped the seat and said "yeah sit down init". Basically couldnt even be arsed to get up.

Damion Delaney!! Well what can i say i hope we get rid of this fella in the summer, not only is he toilet on the field, but 30 minutes before the awards ended he was stood by the door waiting to leave. A total *****.

Amit was nice enough to stop and chat, to be fair to the guy he even said on stage he was looking forward to getting ******ed! And im sure he expected more from the players aswell.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Sums it up mate, sums it up.

Agree about Vine though, bit of a character, had some banter with him about his godawful dress sense and he had the cheek to say I was dressed too stripey lofl

Coming from a bloke wearing some kind of scarf with a suit I think I won that argument
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He had rascal gear on! Worse than ollies white hat promotion season!!

I said to him about it he just said "well if you can pull it off ya know" and laughed and in fairness to him i think he pulled it off.

1 more thing about routledge most of the conversation he was having with some other fans just before i spoke to him, he had his shades on the entire convo!! sat back like he was at home watching football on his couch, I dont know if its rudeness, arrogance, or just purely bad style the fella's a right plonker!

Amit was conscience of his jacket all night! In fairness i expect it was worth more than my house!

Comment

He had rascal gear on! Worse than ollies white hat promotion season!!

I said to him about it he just said "well if you can pull it off ya know" and laughed and in fairness to him i think he pulled it off.

1 more thing about routledge most of the conversation he was having with some other fans just before i spoke to him, he had his shades on the entire convo!! sat back like he was at home watching football on his couch, I dont know if its rudeness, arrogance, or just purely bad style the fella's a right plonker!

Amit was conscience of his jacket all night! In fairness i expect it was worth more than my house!

Comment

rainham

rainham yes i can understand you feeling let down,the whole club seems to have gone to the dogs one way or the other
              do you remember when we used to produce brilliant youngsters,do you remember lovely ollie telling the players how to respect the fans
              its all gone terribly wrong sorry you had to spend all that monet and travel all that way to get mugged of by the players.... hope....... pete can get through to amit

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                rainham yes i can understand you feeling let down,the whole club seems to have gone to the dogs one way or the other
                do you remember when we used to produce brilliant youngsters,do you remember lovely ollie telling the players how to respect the fans
                its all gone terribly wrong sorry you had to spend all that monet and travel all that way to get mugged of by the players.... hope....... pete can get through to amit
                Dex, things have changed mate, and changed for the worst.

Thankfully the youngsters were nothing but respectful last night and did themselves proud. That has to be a positive.

Comment

Thing is what can Amit set up!! If the club come out and offer everyone who went another chance to meet/chat with the players i think it would be the same again!! They wont want to be there! We'll be just going round in circles!

I think we should all get taken on a free holiday to bahrain! Or am i aiming abit to high!

Comment

give me my cash back would be a start.

Been a few times and I've never ever seen players being so disrespectful to the fans.

Chuck in the fact that Amit and Paladini were the only senior staff to actually bother turning up..well..:(

There were some highlights though I suppose, Marsh talking about the interview he did with us, players saying they read here, alibabes and controversy's amazing baboobies, Amit talking about my camel paintings lofl and Beth from the box office looking very tidy in her white outfit

Comment

Been a few times and I've never ever seen players being so disrespectful to the fans.

Chuck in the fact that Amit and Paladini were the only senior staff to actually bother turning up..well..:(

There were some highlights though I suppose, Marsh talking about the interview he did with us, players saying they read here, alibabes and controversy's amazing baboobies, Amit talking about my camel paintings lofl and Beth from the box office looking very tidy in her white outfit

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

i wonder whether they have read about mine,leighs factmondos,and others on here off the pitch activities;D;D;D;D

Comment

a thought comes to mind "we want our rangers back"
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

Not even remotly sleazy and awkward that post.

Comment

Worst player of the year party ever. FACT
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X