Players Had Chance to Redeem Themselves..And Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
    did a player actually say they were going clubbing, not sure I read that anywhere. the players are getting too much blame here. an average squad performs averagely.

the players don't pick the formations they are asked to play in. the utility players don't pick the positions they are asked to play in, since when do centrebacks suddenly become wingers?

the manager(s) didn't pick the players they were asked to play with. the blame is upstairs. excepting injuries. flavio's five loanees who had to be seen to be playing, the club's policy of utility players, and the club's non-investment in strikers.

because those upstairs will not, and do not accept responsibility, the players and managers know they are front line casualties for criticism, and are understandably nervous. stop hiding behind the team flavio, and apologise.
    sorry, i meant the managers didn't buy the players they were asked to play with.

Comment

Pete great post and very well put. The next man in charge needs to be tough and a winner, Cloughie or Fergie wouldnt put up with that behaviour its a disgrace!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        you're taking it the wrong way

I would go ****ing ape if he did mate, ****ing ape. I dont think my post divulged anything it shouldnt, Gaz was stating the situation. He didnt say anything out of order whatsoever

The club need more Ainsworths.

If Flavio booted Gaz he'd really know what upset fans can do...
        Don't worry wrong way not taking. I was alluding to other posters who have said 'ooh careful what you say'. FB would have to be as thick as shyte to throw his weight in this. You or Ainsworth didn't say anything out of line, and as you say, Ainsworth is an Untouchable. So the other posters can calm down.

Comment

im gutted with whats happening to our club now even though i am only 18 i assume this is one of the clubs lowest points? as much as i love ainsworth its all very well him saying thanks to the fans as we have been brilliant, but the poty is the opportunity for players to say their thanks themselves, but instead the majority sod off to a club, well we no we stand with them dont we! i feel very sorry for all of those who forked out the £70 for it! but hey ho we have an improved product amongst us and a four year plan so bring on next season

Comment

Working...
          X