No announcement yet.

Players Had Chance to Redeem Themselves..And Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did a player actually say they were going clubbing, not sure I read that anywhere. the players are getting too much blame here. an average squad performs averagely.

the players don't pick the formations they are asked to play in. the utility players don't pick the positions they are asked to play in, since when do centrebacks suddenly become wingers?

the manager(s) didn't pick the players they were asked to play with. the blame is upstairs. excepting injuries. flavio's five loanees who had to be seen to be playing, the club's policy of utility players, and the club's non-investment in strikers.

because those upstairs will not, and do not accept responsibility, the players and managers know they are front line casualties for criticism, and are understandably nervous. stop hiding behind the team flavio, and apologise.

Comment

yes, i was invited to the club by a girl going.

pre planned, pre booked
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

qprsteve

sorry but that is complete rumour.

Sousa was in total control of who he picked, what formations he wanted and subs he wanted.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          and so would i if i had payed £70 and never got to see you in your red dress;D
          hopes tracy doesn't read that hammer was expecting tracy to wear the same dress a year later

Comment

Can't believe I've just seen this post. Good one Pete. You made some very good points. Thanks to both you and Scott for posting. Although a bit concerned about Scotts post. You might need to consider whether or not that could cause problem for Gazza.

Comment

Sirpiechecker, you make a good point, that I never really considered before. These players take us up (attitude needs to change big-time), how many know they would not play in the premiership.?

What is the incentive?

You have half knowing they are good enough, the other half have doubts. You need everyone believing to make a team successful.

I do think chopping and changing managers as not helped, but do believe (in my opinion) appointments were not right in the first place. the big issue is getting in the right manager
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

chopping and changing managers has not helped.

blimey,we agree again

Comment

We should have gone clubbing too!

Comment

wrong ones brought in?

Sorry, but we aint going to agree:cry:

Comment

Paolo Sousa will one day manage a side to absolute success-and we will say-"if only he had been allowed time"

Buy me a beer on that day????

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Sirpiechecker, you make a good point, that I never really considered before. These players take us up (attitude needs to change big-time), how many know they would not play in the premiership.?

What is the incentive?

You have half knowing they are good enough, the other half have doubts. You need everyone believing to make a team successful.

I do think chopping and changing managers as not helped, but do believe (in my opinion) appointments were not right in the first place. the big issue is getting in the right manager
                        Again I think you are right. De Canio was the right appointment because it was Briatore's appointment and since we've replaced him with one manager who doesn't play the football that Briatore wants to see and another with not enough experience. Although I believe both could have done a better job given more time and resources.

The best analogy I can think of in regards to our players is that they seem to be in the same situation as the chefs in Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare. When the resturant are failing they can continue to serve up ordinary grub and shift the blame on the management, decor, location etc but when Ramsey goes in and makes the whole product better and the food stays the same its clear to everyone that the chef was at fault the whole time. Some of our players seem to be doing the same. At the moment ST prices, lack of strikers, manager sacking etc get blamed for poor performances when actually some of the players are just poor and would get found out either playing at a higher level or under better management.

We need our own Gordon Ramsey to sort out the mess.

Comment

Seeing the players last night, I agree.

Either that or someone ( I don't know who) speaks to these players one to one and gets rid of the deadwood, in time for the start of the new season. We definitely have some dead-wood and some who think they are in the premiership and winning titles already.

I'm really hoping its a group of people who are simply taking advantage that they have no manager and they will come around, tow the line and play to their true potential and treat the supporters with respect.

rblockells, to be honest, doubt if I will ever have to pay for that beer

Comment

Scott can write whatever he wants about his conversation with Ainsworth. FB would not dare, would not ****ing dare, try to get rid of a current Rs legend.

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
                              Scott can write whatever he wants about his conversation with Ainsworth. FB would not dare, would not ****ing dare, try to get rid of a current Rs legend.
                              you're taking it the wrong way

I would go ****ing ape if he did mate, ****ing ape. I dont think my post divulged anything it shouldnt, Gaz was stating the situation. He didnt say anything out of order whatsoever

The club need more Ainsworths.

If Flavio booted Gaz he'd really know what upset fans can do...
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Don't you think it's time he found out anyway?
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X