Players Had Chance to Redeem Themselves..And Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post pete.

Maybe these players earning thousands a week who left early should reimburse the paying fans money for last night.

Comment

[QUOTE=ScottJones;36333]

Maybe I shouldnt divulge this, but **** it, I will.

I collared Gaz on his way out, actually before i carry on...once again I'd like to stress what a tops bloke he is and how he pro-actively stayed as long as he possibly could and was a complete legend last night..anyway, I had a dig about the players and their attitude and he said "i know, but I dont control them, i'm not in charge, i just do what i can scott"

i was told by a certain qpr season tkt holder last week(and for obvious reasons i wont reveal his name) that ainsworth is NOT picking the team.It even surprised a Very knowledgeable ITK rrrss fan who i was with when it was said.And these comments from ainsworth back that 100%.

Comment

Petes post makes really terrible reading and really sums up this season for me. These players arent good enough yet are paid really well and could not give a hoot about the fans.

Just from the players warming up theres seems to be cliques within the squad and i see no team spirit or cameraderie.

The likes of bignot, gallen and birch may not of been players who could ever get us back to the premiership but at least they cared about this club.

Reading that fitz hall was more concerned with organising a nite out really annoys me!

Comment

Great post Pete, Thanks!

Comment

What about Lopez, was he one of the ones who couldn't care less? Hall, Stewart, Delaney, mahon, legs, big dave, helguson, routledge, miller, hogan......I'm surprised at at least half of them. Routledge is no surprise, add miller to that.

Looks like only option would be a warnock

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              After seeing that last night I'm tempted to renegade on my LDC campaign.

I think you are right.

Maybe I shouldnt divulge this, but **** it, I will.

I collared Gaz on his way out, actually before i carry on...once again I'd like to stress what a tops bloke he is and how he pro-actively stayed as long as he possibly could and was a complete legend last night..anyway, I had a dig about the players and their attitude and he said "i know, but I dont control them, i'm not in charge, i just do what i can scott"

That shocked me but, summed it up.

If only we had more decent people like Gaz and Cerny ?

Personally, I want Flavio to go all frigging out to get a manager, a man, a decent moral person to run these players.

For me, QPR fan, and hard nosed #######, Stuart Pearce.

These over paid ******s wouldnt **** with Pearce.
              is this not the same divulging of infomation to a fan who then posts on a message board that got sousa sacked!

Comment

Of all the PR disasters we have seen, this one surely tops the lot.

No more pretence that the good ship QPR is sailing forth. Even Flavio cant get round this one, and this cannot be swept under the carpet.

But if i may add a different angle. Flavio has several times referred, mostly indirectly, how us supporters stand in the scheme of things, or at least thats how i have read them.
                Arent the players just adopting the same attitude as him? Just a thought.

Sad, sad day for the club i love.

Comment

football has changed beyond recognition from when i first started going.players used to find it a privilage to take time to interact with the fans especially on a end of year do like this.for those players who left early to go clubbing,**** off and find some other mugs to pay your wages,NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                    football has changed beyond recognition from when i first started going.players used to find it a privilage to take time to interact with the fans especially on a end of year do like this.for those players who left early to go clubbing,**** off and find some other mugs to pay your wages,NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

football=great game,instils passion among supporters
                    footballers=on the whole,= money-grabbing prima-donnas-and most of them are as thick as ****

Comment

footballers of today, tend to like being chatted up by young women and not by their own supporters.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ok lets all go to games wearing skirts

Comment

Tartan army

Comment

wouldn't that be the norm with you big man

Comment

A heart on sleeve post from you there Pete. Thanks very much to you and Scott for giving your views on last night. Imagine if I had shelled out the money for the four of us to have gone? I would be fuming :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                wouldn't that be the norm with you big man
                                what have i told you about divulging my cross dressing secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X