No announcement yet.

Just back from the Player of The Year Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic line.... then followed by a massive generalisation.
    Last edited by The Godfather; 26-04-2009, 05:03 PM.
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

is it any wonder Routledge is completely uninterested in goings on currently considering he has openly admitted he only joined the club because of PS and *allegedly* wants off in the summer......

as for the players ****ing off ASAP, as sad as it is to admit, its just another contractual arrangement for them, most if they had their way wouldnt go at all - if on your saturday night when you could be out with your mates would you be enthusiastic about being called into work? and would you hang about longer than contractually obliged?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
        - if on your saturday night when you could be out with your mates would you be enthusiastic about being called into work? and would you hang about longer than contractually obliged?
        Must be such an ordeal for them to go through.
        Poor diddums.

Giving up a Saturday night out with their mates,
        having to go to a do that happens once a year
        and fans shell out £70 to attend.

:scorn:
        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I don't judge people on their internet posts, but you certainly seem to be a troll.

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
              I think you're missing DFE's point e4hoop, I would read it again to understand where he is coming from.
              He said "sousa has destroyed these players"

which is what I didnt agree with, considering he is no longer manager!

Comment

Lets just stop with the stereotypes.

3 of the players with the best attitude last night were Balanta, Rose and German - all men of colour as such.

Lets leave the issue of race/creed/colour or whatever out of this conversation please as it has no place.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  a proper manager like warnock or holloway would not let the players forget the fans
                  sousa has destroyed these players they need a good telling about pride and looking after the supporters
                  yet again you blame sousa for something that has nothing to do with him,ffs will you give up this crusade against one man who you have never met or know.i thought your posts were vsupposed to be vetted or has the unbilical cord still not been broken?f off to stamford bridge you......................
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

SO a dissapointing nite mr jones?? i bet my old mucker vic never let these players ruin his nite..lol.
                    i bet he was still drinking long after you had gone??....lol

the one thing i said to alot of you years ago was how i admired the closeness and togetherness you had under holloway.sounds like its all changed for the worse.

Comment

[QUOTE=the one thing i said to alot of you years ago was how i admired the closeness and togetherness you had under holloway.sounds like its all changed for the worse.[/QUOTE]

Too true hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                        SO a dissapointing nite mr jones?? i bet my old mucker vic never let these players ruin his nite..lol.
                        i bet he was still drinking long after you had gone??....lol

the one thing i said to alot of you years ago was how i admired the closeness and togetherness you had under holloway.sounds like its all changed for the worse.
                        dunno actually, they closed the frigging bar early early doors! at 2.30 the only drinks about were the ones you brought with you.

it was dire.

Vic got a nice table though
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

haha i bet he did;D;D

bar closed at 2.30am? sod that no good to old hammer who was the last person out of the bar 6am on the last 2 poty nites at the novotel and heading over to the breakfast area for some free breaky ;D;D;D;D

Comment

agreed players were well out of order
                            credit to ainsworth german cook

Comment

Working...
                            X