• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from the Player of The Year Party

I'll do an in-depth write up when I'm more awake

BUT

WORSE EVER

I am disgusted that most players decided to F off asap to go to a night club.

The only person that come out with some real credit tonight IMHO is Gareth Ainsworth, who despite having a young child at home stayed as late as possible. Gaz is a tops bloke, as we all know i would have thought.

The rest couldn't wait to ****** off.

Saying that, not all of their fault, as leaving early with cabs pre-booked was the plan before tonight even started.

From a personal perspective massive shouts out to Alberti, Cerny, Gorkss, Balanta and especially German (who skipped the club and stayed late), they all really really made an effort. Cook got the last cab and did his best to meet all fans before he was offski.

£70 wasted from my point of view.

Worse offender from what I saw personally was Agyemang who didn;t give a monkeys that fans were upset outside.

Had a good chat to Amit and he did his best to find out what was going on and why people had left so early and it wasnt his fault - he even acknowledged my camel paintings

Not a happy bunny.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

You did`nt get your head kicked in then ?

Comment

Oh and Ramone Rose was tops as well.

If i'd have offered Delaney 10p and four 2p sweets to leave I think he would have taken it..most disinterested player I've ever seen in my life.

The players generally, as a group who all ******ed off to go clubbing, should be ashamed of themselves though.

Had a fantastic chat with Cerny (who didnt go clubbing) which I'll post up later on which demonstrated to me what all QPR players should read...in a nutshell, he didnt want to be there tonight, was only there for the fans as he thought the players didnt deserve accolades as they'd failed us this year but, the fans deserved everything that the players could give US tonight.

Unfortunately, he was in the minority.

He actually felt embarrassed at people worshipping him and his team mates, as they'd let us down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        You did`nt get your head kicked in then ?
        Don't be silly. All talk innit.

Crap night mate, really crap. better food and all that but, honestly, the players were a disgrace. Fine for some of us that are lucky enough to see them away from loftus road every now and then but a disgrace to those that arent.

Comment

do not make heroes out of mercenaries

they have big wages and long contracts

why should they give a monkeys about the fans

THE WALL HAS GONE UP.....OLLY KEPT THEM HONEST AND WITH THE FANS, HE DEFENDED THEM BUT MADE THEM TALK TO US....
          now they stroll by, ignore the kids xmas party ( that they were informed of)
          cos they are booked at ciprianis....

do they deserve us?

borrowdale , poty!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Don't be silly. All talk innit.

Crap night mate, really crap. better food and all that but, honestly, the players were a disgrace. Fine for some of us that are lucky enough to see them away from loftus road every now and then but a disgrace to those that arent.
            ITK get shafted

did pete bang his drum at anypoint?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              do not make heroes out of mercenaries

they have big wages and long contracts

why should they give a monkeys about the fans

THE WALL HAS GONE UP.....OLLY KEPT THEM HONEST AND WITH THE FANS, HE DEFENDED THEM BUT MADE THEM TALK TO US....
              now they stroll by, ignore the kids xmas party ( that they were informed of)
              cos they are booked at ciprianis....

do they deserve us?

borrowdale , poty!

Honestly mate - tonight was shocking.

I smoke way too much...every time i popped out for a ciggie they were all outside, away from the fans, they came in for the awards very briefly.

As soon as the awards were quickly done the majority were running outside to jump in their cabs to go. They were there a couple of hours max and spent 95% of that time away from the fans.

Credit to the young guys, credit to the decent pros who werent interested in clubbing (Gorkss, Cerny etc), but the majority should be docked wages IMHO.

People paid hard earned money for the "player of the year party" and hardly saw any players.

Like I said, Ageymangs disregard for upset fans outside summed it up for me.

Comment

I`am so far removed from this club,words can`t explain.

Hang your heads

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                  I`am so far removed from this club,words can`t explain.

Hang your heads
                  They have no leader.

Ainsworth was obviously powerless, he just did what he could and stayed as late as he could.

Yes, I may be u-turning, but employ a hardcore no BS manager like Warnock.

If we'd have had a no BS manager in charge today he would have ordered them players to respect the fans and cancelled their cabs.

In fairness to him, even Amit (who left probably latest and took a lot of **** from fans 1-2-1 re sousa, tickets etc etc) was trying to work out why the players had all disappeared.

Personally, I want my £70 back

Comment

Scott.

The whole day has been a shame,the website has been banging on about,the limited amount of tickets for today.What was it 14,700 !,i`am sick to my back teeth with this club,that team today was nothing short of an insult to people who had weighed out a lot of money,to watch it.

I ####ing HATE everything about QPR at the moment,and know matter what,you Pete or Dazzer have to say over the coming months,ain`t going to change it.

So the next time,we here about,someone coming to MY,club,think about us little people,who dont seem to matter.And tell the truth.

Sort yourself out.

Comment

Dont forget Agyemangs an impact sub he only does 20 minute appearances

Comment

Name and shame the clubbers.

Comment

well

a proper manager like warnock or holloway would not let the players forget the fans
                          sousa has destroyed these players they need a good telling about pride and looking after the supporters

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                            a proper manager like warnock or holloway would not let the players forget the fans
                            sousa has destroyed these players they need a good telling about pride and looking after the supporters
                            What has this got to do with Sousa you imbosil!
                            Its the players!

great shame, everyone always says ageymang is one of the better players to approach so I'm abit suprised by that!
                            Last edited by E4Hoop; 26-04-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Club is rotten, from the top down.

Still, some appear happy with this and continue to follow the party line. Good for you.
                              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                              X