• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stan.

You`re talking out of your Rss.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Still no reason to not stay and applaud the players who have had to put up with this situation.

It's not their fault.They can only play to the tactics and team selctions they are given.

Not asking much to stay behind for 5 minutes and show them how much you care about your team.

Obviously many of you don't love your team as much as you like to claim on here.
      although i did stay behind i don't blame anyone that didn't. the players get payed to play and we pay to watch them. the product on the pitch has not been value for money this season (for whatever reason) and some people are upset

Comment

well

well the deflated lap of honour is a result of a completely unemotionall and incapable manager
        can you imagine the differance ian holloway would have made if he was the manager this season we would have deffinately hit the play offs
        ainsworth is a nice bloke but hes not a manager

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          well the deflated lap of honour is a result of a completely unemotionall and incapable manager
          can you imagine the differance ian holloway would have made if he was the manager this season we would have deffinately hit the play offs
          ainsworth is a nice bloke but hes not a manager
          is there any manger you will like (apart from holloway)?

Comment

If were talking "manger`s",then it has to be Jesus,it`s his terratority.Although can`t see the the Italians putting up with it.

I`ll give him 20 games........................MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              If were talking "manger`s",then it has to be Jesus,it`s his terratority.Although can`t see the the Italians putting up with it.

I`ll give him 20 games........................MAX.
              agreed. im sure walking on water is against club policy

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                seeing most players wont be here come august im not surprised!
                most players will be here in august

Comment

You`ve got it all wrong.That was Moses de Canio,that messed about with the water,jesus did the spin.

Comment

Is that a stab in the dark Matthew ?

Comment

Stan you have it the other way round mate. YOU'RE a chump because you stayed behind to applaud. Tell me, does the club have to bum you before you turn around and ask 'Hold on, what will it take for me to stop getting screwed by you guys'

Your blind loyalty is worse than a Jehovas' Witness. And no, I wasn't calling for Blackstock's or Camp's head either. It was the board that shipped them out, not the fans.

Comment

Fellas,what the board decides to do has nothing to do with the players.My choice was to stay behind to applaud the players for the efforts this season.Not blind loyalty to the club,but just showing my appreciation for the players that gave their best efforts.Men like Cerny,Gorkks and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Fellas,what the board decides to do has nothing to do with the players.My choice was to stay behind to applaud the players for the efforts this season.Not blind loyalty to the club,but just showing my appreciation for the players that gave their best efforts.Men like Cerny,Gorkks and so on.
                          Exactly why I stayed behind too, Stan. It wasn't for all of 'em, that's for sure!

Comment

Working...
                          X