Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players not intrested

Didndt look like they wanted to play
    and the lap of honour was a disgracenot 1 smile on there faces look like they were forced to go round
    aslo saying there not aloud to give the training tops into the crowd :grimace:

Fair play to the little lad and the girl for running on the pitch wish i could run on and get marched back to my seat
    And it's queens park rangers:boss:

a lot of people left before the parade, including myself, that just about summed up our season

Comment

last few seasons last home game was quite good as everyone stays behind, all the players our out with their families hand tops out and the crowd in full voice.

today nothing, SAF never seen it empty so fast and only a little wispwe from the crowd was one martin rowlands. all other players were just chatting to each other apart from rowlands ramage connolly vine and hogan clapped, although you can never fault hogan he always does a lap of honour after every game clapping the fans

Comment

Was a poor showing from the fans for the lap of honour.Maybe the players thought,well if the fans don't give a toss,why should we.

Fair play to Ainsworth though.Really looked enthusiastic in his applause.

Comment

lap of honour...last home game....both anti climax for a season that never got going.

Comment

At least Connoly came over and gave his training top to someone. And fair play to Leighterwood who at least looked intrested and shook a few hands. Rest of em didnt want to be there

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              At least Connoly came over and gave his training top to someone. And fair play to Leighterwood who at least looked intrested and shook a few hands. Rest of em didnt want to be there
              Yep,saw Legs have his picture taken with someone in W block.

Comment

i didnt want to stay, they dont deserve my round of applause for their efforts this year. Should be wearing their heart on their sleeve but all they care about is money, disgraceful.

Comment

cerny threw his gloves into the crowd at r block.
                  connolly gave someone in V an away shirt.

i bet the players were told to wear training shirts so its an excuse not to give away a new free shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Was a poor showing from the fans for the lap of honour.Maybe the players thought,well if the fans don't give a toss,why should we.

Fair play to Ainsworth though.Really looked enthusiastic in his applause.
                    yes well done and thanks gareth
                    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

seeing most players wont be here come august im not surprised!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

First time ive ever left before the lap of honour ..or pitch invasion(ah the good old days) must say if they couldnt be bothered to play today .. i couldnt be bothered to stay and applaud them

Comment

i for one did stay and thought it was embarrasing to see less then a 3rd of the crowd still there to see the players off

Comment

would you be interested

they have had two managers. so thats two lots of tactics and training methods they have to get used to. two lots of upheavel and in one case heavy media critism. they have the chairman giving team talks the sporting director signing fellow players

and people wonder where its gone wrong this season :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                              i for one did stay and thought it was embarrasing to see less then a 3rd of the crowd still there to see the players off
                              Any more embarrasing than the performance today .. or many other times this season?? Maybe it was a reflection of the performances

Comment

Working...
                              X