Its now official.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its now official.....

QPR are the lowest scoring team in the entire Championship league.With Doncaster winning 2-0 today we are bottom of the pile with a magnificent return of 42 goals in 45 games.Not surprising when you see the likes of Vine,Taarabt,Lopez and Ephraim not even on the bench and more galling when Beckford scores the winner yet again.Thats 33 in 34 games - some posters argue that his temperment makes him unacceptable.I'd take his attitude all day long provided he delivers the goods.

Rather have Simon Cox.

Scored 2 today
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

yes

simon cox is fantastic yes please

Comment

Cox and Gary the Super Hooper

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          QPR are the lowest scoring team in the entire Championship league.With Doncaster winning 2-0 today we are bottom of the pile with a magnificent return of 42 goals in 45 games.Not surprising when you see the likes of Vine,Taarabt,Lopez and Ephraim not even on the bench and more galling when Beckford scores the winner yet again.Thats 33 in 34 games - some posters argue that his temperment makes him unacceptable.I'd take his attitude all day long provided he delivers the goods.
          dont care if he's the Yorkshire ripper, if he can hit a cows #### i say bring him in.
          Wont happen though cos we have set our sights much higher for next season..... Adebola isnt it?

Comment

Adebola & Fallon

What a strike force!

Comment

Lets hope we dont score any at Preston and finish bottom goal scorers. Then the board will surely be forced to see the error of their ways and put it right!???

Comment

Did anyone see Gaz's comments afterwards... Defensively we have been rock solid but it would have been nice to score more goals this season.

"It's something we maybe need to look at for next season, although not simply in terms of personnel. The players we have here are capable of better.

"The real positive for us was Patrick Agyemang returning. It was a good workout and I think he did well."
                So possibly no-one coming in Oh Dear
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

If we don't buy a decent striker I won't be going at all next season. End of.

Comment

Oh hail the returning messiah that is 'Dave'.

Our problems are over

Jesus Ainsy, are you that worrie about your job?

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                      Did anyone see Gaz's comments afterwards... Defensively we have been rock solid but it would have been nice to score more goals this season.

"It's something we maybe need to look at for next season, although not simply in terms of personnel. The players we have here are capable of better.

"The real positive for us was Patrick Agyemang returning. It was a good workout and I think he did well."
                      So possibly no-one coming in Oh Dear

Why spend good money on a great striker,when we can get some new chandeleirs{spelling?}.Get your priorities right pc
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        If we don't buy a decent striker I won't be going at all next season. End of.
                        Yep, same here.

2 decent strikers we need, simple.
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Certainly feels like that at the moment. Even without a manager the club seems to think we are blessed with goal scoring machines. Dont believe the players we have are capable of 'better', especially if they cant even be arsed to have a shot
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                            Yep, same here.

2 decent strikers we need, simple.
                            I've done "my bit" since 1982 so I don't feel bad waiting to see what the board do before deciding what I'm gonna do.

I can't keep wathing dross like today when anyone with an IQ over 3 can see what the problem is...........

Comment

Working...
                            X