A QPR fan is born??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A QPR fan is born??

One of my best friends eventually delivered her second baby last night. Wasn't straightforward, waters broke, no labour, had to be induced, no labour, c-section, baby born, mum had troubles so had to have a general to get the placenta out, still in hospital but looking ok.

Anyway, her family are Rangers but the Dad is a Spud. So, it's a battle between the dad's wishes and her brother and me to try and get the kids as Rangers.

The first kid has had the treatment.. photographed in Rangers kits, bought QPR baby clothes, QPR teddies left in the cot etc etc so, now it starts for the second one!

Anyone else had a similar situation where you are fighting to get a baby bought up an R?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Scotty imo i dont like all that baby club stuff.Its a bit sad.Wait for the kid to grow up and let them choose for themselves.Too much living your dream through kids syndrom for me.My oldest was W Ham but changed to Rs,my youngest is CFC but such is life.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

My brother's third son is due to be born in June-he is naming him STANLEY.

Comment

What after the craft knife?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Scotty imo i dont like all that baby club stuff.Its a bit sad.Wait for the kid to grow up and let them choose for themselves.Too much living your dream through kids syndrom for me.My oldest was W Ham but changed to Rs,my youngest is CFC but such is life.
          That must hurt :very_sad:

The dad is a prison officer so cant get to many spurs games and he has a soft spot for QPR so it's ok. I even set his first born up with a little website

www.jackbiddle.co.uk

(i called him "Les" before he was born)
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

ouch

qpr leigh ...a chelsea fan ....ouch ......that must have hurt

Comment

My missus is a ManUre fan,so my little girl has divided loyalties!!!!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

How much did that cost to set up Scott?
                Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                0117 239 1217
                http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

my eldest daughter has a 3 year old little girl......she is an R despite her dad being Arsenal and my missus being hammers...the R's still won through mainly because my daughter bought the baby gear and the little one loves the hoops

Comment

Good luck to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X