Number of members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of members

Although we been down for over 24 hours and not many know that we are back up, I thought I'd take a break and read some other boards.

I found it quite funny how this site was talked about again when things went down but never talked about when we had Interviews or other content available.

I read some nasty comments but made me chuckle with some of the things, some had to say about WATRB or should I say 'Fantasy Island'

Just for those guy's, I thought I'd let you know that although we are back and running, not many people know that WATRB is back, however when I see the number of members & guest on each site, we still had double the amount of users online then any other site which put a smile on my face.

:byebye:

Goto go save next site! :super_man:

Marvellous

Comment

This is a very popular site, despite what other board members say, no other site can match the amount of daily posts that you get on here, long may it continue.

Congrats to all who are involved with this board, and of course the posters.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

scarlet-you are a one

dear

Comment

Thank you dearest.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

You never covered issues like pegging..the LSA lords ..your so last year:byebye:

Comment

quality v quantity
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                quality v quantity
                now now captain

Comment

MYU, keep the big interview under your hat.;D;D

They will have to post that, even though they did not for greats like Clive Wilson, Paul Parker and Rodney Marsh.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    MYU, keep the big interview under your hat.;D;D

They will have to post that, even though they did not for greats like Clive Wilson, Paul Parker and Rodney Marsh.
                    It will get very quite again or there will be lots of name calling towards this site and all it's members.

Problem is most of them that have a go come here visit but don't tell their buddy's that they do!

It will soon slip up one day, don't you worry!

If something is quality, you then get quantity & if something is not worth seeing you just to go there. :victory:

Comment

You all do a cracking job!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                        This is a very popular site, despite what other board members say, no other site can match the amount of daily posts that you get on here, long may it continue.

Congrats to all who are involved with this board, and of course the posters.
                        www.qprdot.org
                        www.clubfanzine/QPR

Enough said!

I will most prob get banned now for adverstising other MBs but do I give a **** no. :byebye:

Comment

Working...
                        X