In regards To The QBLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also failed to spot Superhooper's post as well
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he

he was trying to be emphatic not egotistical
      q block pete is about promoting qpr not about promoting himself
      tell you what new cross you go buy a drum and beat it all through the game
      then you ill get abuse thrown at you then see how it feels

Comment

I love peace and harmony.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

dfe-with reference to your earlier post-SPOT ON.
          QPR is what matters to me,not political infighting.
          I was concerned about the treatment of Paolo Sousa
          but it's probably time to "move on"

Comment

I think we all have probably joined in a song or two we shouldn't have. Sometimes we are frustrated. However from my vantage point last season in PU and this season in MU, it seems to me that the majority of the inappropriate songs come from towards the back of R Block. I may be wrong. And I am not slating the whole of R block etc!

We could use some singing all around the ground, to be honest.

Comment

r block

r block ells nice to have you back on board your qpr through and through
              but so is q block pete ive only met him three times but hes an on the surface
              kind of guy who sees good in everybody,thats why im trying to get the fans united again

Comment

Must admit I have my ticket in the Q block, because its the only area of the groud I could afford, Yes some of the rubbish spouted from this corner of the ground is cringeworthy, but I do not partake, I'm am fed up with People, some of whom don't even go to games, complaining about that area and calling us kids, I am not a sheep and don't join in.
                But I will say, just as much of the cringemaking rubbish come's out of the R block, or is joined in by some of those in these 2 blocks.
                If its not joined in with it wouldn't be heard, so lets just get on with supporting the team, and although it is hard at times, lets just ignore the people who choose to do this, if we sing louder than them they won't be heard.
                COME ON YOU Rsssss
                My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  I love peace and harmony.

not every one who is in Q block sings silly songs so all you Q block haters out there shut the F**K UP.
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

YEAH

YEAH long live the qpr fans.. and long live the magic corner for all its vocal support...lets drop all this..hate ...and get that vocal noise really happening again....this singing of petes brown nose paladini type songs have created a big nasty atmosphere..i wa shocked at the noise that used to come out of that corner especially the blue and white army when you all banged your seats on the back of the stand lets have a return to that....... please

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      As I said, he hasn't got a clue. Just hope he bumps into one of the guys at the back of the qblock. That would be interesting.

Anyway, w12ranger have you booed players?

I pay for my season ST so I think I'm entitled to do whatever I want inside the ground within the law!

Comment

ive just no idea

ive just no idea WHY ALL THIS HATE MUST CONTINUE TO EXIST learn to love

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          o dear. You have not got a clue, have you?

I not only control who manages the club, I now instigate all the songs.You are quite sad.

I'm sure you wouldn't say it to the fellas at the back of the qblock.

I think you'll find anyone who knows me or watches me would vouch for me when I say.

Never sang the Drogba song

Never sang for Blackstock, since he left for forest

Never sang those things to Flavio. Considering the way you act, I would presume you would be doing that.

I've never booed a player. I leave that to the r block. Disgraceful booing of Mahon definitely came from that section.
                          Funny I thought this thread was about Q Block - not QBlockPete? Never saw your name ment ioned QBP so why the OTT reaction?

:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                          X