Clear All

• BBC man on QPR

David McIntyre on the latest from Loftus Road

More...

I find that very difficult to argue with
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Fair comment I would say.
      Hard to disagree and challenge some of the slightly unfair things about signings. I can see how he would read the situation at LR like that.
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Do we have a scouting system??
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Nope, it appears though all trust is placed in our 'Sporting Director'. FFS Flabio, get football people in to run this FOOTBALL club or you'll end up potless and we'll be forced to support more shite again next season. What is it going to take to get these buffoons to realise that a shake up is needed across the football side of the club?

Spend big on mediocre player's wages and long term contracts and you'll end up with over paid, under performing, under motivated lazy plyers - ho hum...

Comment

Nope, it appears though all trust is placed in our 'Sporting Director'. FFS Flabio, get football people in to run this FOOTBALL club or you'll end up potless and we'll be forced to support more shite again next season. What is it going to take to get these buffoons to realise that a shake up is needed across the football side of the club?

Spend big on mediocre player's wages and long term contracts and you'll end up with over paid, under performing, under motivated lazy plyers - ho hum...

Comment

Working...
            X