Many Thanks to Scott and MYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Thanks to Scott and MYU

Still loads of work to be done, inorder to restore the classic games, videos etc, but they have worked really hard to get this board back up and running.

It seems that is was not a server issue after all. It is going to take them ages to restore all the features back up to this site, so please bear with us over the next few weeks.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Cheers guys
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

well done guys - excellent job

Comment

don't talk too soon.

its been a bad day
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Oi Emu

Can you reset the top scores:embarrassed:

Comment

No. I'm still 66th on the pool !!

is that the latest??? Rod Hull and EMU.

I'm splitting my sides here:boss:

Always feel its better to have opinion, then be a follower (excluding yourself in that comment)

Comment

i know that MYU and Scott put many many hours in this site,so a big thank you from me

Comment

Congrats to the guys that run the board.I see that they put alot of time and hard work into it and it's well appreciated.:red_heart:

Comment

Here here.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

If I had of looked into the server last night we could have been on earlier, the hosting firm first said it was an issue with the server but this morning I noticed the site was still down.

I looked into the server and noticed 90% of all files had been deleted including the website home page to all our videos.

To see if the server was working I uploaded the home page which worked so I made a phone call to the hosting firm and was told that I had been on the server yesterday and deleted the files myself, which is untrue because I was at work with no access to my server.

I was at work and did not visit the server until this morning, the hosting firm then told me there were 5 times that people had logged into the server yesterday, which I could see myself that the files left behind on the server were modified.

I could not argue with them and we seem to think that the server had been hacked, I have changed all passwords and uploaded all files again but the videos will take a few weeks due to it taking over an hour to upload each one.

The forum back up I made was from the 18th April and I had no choice but to try to see if that would work, it seems as though all posts made yesterday are still on the board when it was all deleted. Scott will confirm that we had nothing there this morning.

What I don't understand is that the files were no longer on the server and I uploaded old files, so how can all threads be saved from yesterday, I'm puzzled but happy.

Although we are back I will be moving to another hosting firm as soon as I can, one with 24 hour support, it's worth paying for.

We apologies for any convenience caused and thank you for your patience.

WATRB's Team.

Comment

many thanks MYU.

What comes around goes around and lets hope the hackers had their minute of fame and leave it alone now.

Shame about the videos, but I am sure it will back up as soon as you can get it done.

Comment

well done guys.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Well done Pete, Scott, MYU, I can only imagine what a fraught 48 hrs it's been for you.

As for the hacker/hackers.....Hope your nuts drop off!!!!!

Comment

One of our links was going to the Chelsea web-site yesterday, so either a Chelsea fan or someone else:horror::horror::horror:

Anyway we move on

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              One of our links was going to the Chelsea web-site yesterday, so either a Chelsea fan or someone else:horror::horror::horror:

Anyway we move on
                              Only one person with that track record.....
                              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                              X