Definitive Neil Warnock Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Bluehoop its a must. De Canio is a big no no I know from a player himself that team talks were all translated, took for ever and the players found him confusing we need an english manager that knows this league and players
    Not for me it's not.
    If the primary reason you have for not going to LDC is the language/translation barrier, I agree that is a good reason not to re-appoint. But rumour has it his English has improved - who really knows, that is just a rumour after all.
    I have never liked Warnock, his style of play or the physical approach of his teams. I also don't like his attitude to the game and actually can't think of one thing positive to say for him - other than he is currently not our manager.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yes. He took an avrage Sheff utd team up, and is doing well with a poor Palace team !

Comment

he would get us up IMO

Comment

If they got him, I would renew my three ST's the same day.

Comment

Curbs would be my first choice but Warnock probably second. LDC no thanks. Although theres a couple of his drinking pals on here that want him back bad. Must have been a good laugh down the boozer.

Comment

a definite no from me , i want Cherie Lunghi (The Manageress for those who can remember)

Comment

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! number 3

Comment

No!

Comment

Yes on the basis that we cant get sousa back

I know he wont play the sexiest football but he would get us up if given a fair crack at it.

and a fair crack for us as we stand now is promotion in 2 years seeing as we have taken a step bakwards by terminating sousa
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                    X