No announcement yet.

Kits 4 next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really liked the black kit but it was way too cluttered and weird. like red and white coca cola badges, yellow and black kit, blue and white badge, theres so many colours. the design is one of the best in years though

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
      i really liked the black kit but it was way too cluttered and weird. like red and white coca cola badges, yellow and black kit, blue and white badge, theres so many colours. the design is one of the best in years though
      I only like the Home Shirt, the away and 3rd aint all that.

Would definately have Dennis the Menace as away next season, and the Feyenoord as 3rd Kit

Comment

I can see us changing the home kit every season :(
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

as has been said before the away and third kits a a generic style because they didn't have time to design them (well that was there excuse anyway). im not to fussed about the away and third kits but do want us to keep the hoops (which i think they will)

Comment

i really like this seasons home kit

Comment

wasn't impressed at all with this seasons shirts. Don't like the crest, don't like the make, home shirt excluded didn't like the look. First year in very many I havent bought them.
              As for sizes..I will not try to squeeze into a shirt with the aid of a shoe horn..it just aint right:shame:

Comment

Originally posted by braddersqpr View Post
                i really like this seasons home kit
                So do I.Best looking home shirt ever IMO.And the shop are doing a BOGOF deal on them at the moment.Bought the home and red away shirts today.

Originally posted by HoopsOfEssex View Post
                wasn't impressed at all with this seasons shirts. Don't like the crest, don't like the make, home shirt excluded didn't like the look. First year in very many I havent bought them.
                As for sizes..I will not try to squeeze into a shirt with the aid of a shoe horn..it just aint right:shame:
                Go on a diet then!!!.;D

They are smaller this season.I usually wear a large,but the lady in the shop advised me to buy an extra large as they are under sized.It fitted perfect.Thank you madam!!.

Comment

Working...
                X