No announcement yet.

losing out to Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick, decisive action by ITFC - no messing whilst we phaff around with Ainsworth and wait for the next foreign cheap option to become available. Typical Rangers.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Not bothered in the slightest, glad Keane isnt our new manager.
      so who do you want? or more importantly, who do you think we will get thats better than keane?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
        Quick, decisive action by ITFC - no messing whilst we phaff around with Ainsworth and wait for the next foreign cheap option to become available. Typical Rangers.
        Yup.. we got an advert out in 'yes man weekly' magazine

Comment

Originally posted by loafer View Post
          Yup.. we got an advert out in 'yes man weekly' magazine

Comment

Yes Man Weekly

I'll reserve judgement till we make the appointment. Confess it wd have been a real statement of intent. If we get Warnock think, in a quieter way, he cd be just as effective. But if it is just the Gigi and Gareth show I fear Matthew is right about ground-hog day.

Comment

what he said

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                what he said
                what i said;

so who do you want? or more importantly, who do you think we will get thats better than keane?

Comment

Really not botherd we havent got roy keane! Not enough experience. Plus i personally cant stand the guy!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                    what i said;

gigi for me....but if not then curbs or warnock if pushed into a corner....don't like the man but he would do the job

Comment

What a foolish post and what nonsense. So Ipswich pounced on this did they and swoop for Keane? No. They had been in negotiations for weeks and sacked Magilton once the deal had been agreed. Ipswich are now a genuine proposition for a manager with money to spend and a much larger fan base than us.

Even if we had gone for Keane do you find it that disturbing he chose them over us? I dont have a problem with that even if true. Thats life and get back to reality. We are QPR, a small club in London. However we are financialy secure so this puts us in a great position for the future. Start supporting the club, you may enjoy it. You just spout off insulting FB and co with no foundation.

Just remember who we are and where we have come from. Why do fans on here think they know it all and think running a football club is like playing Championship Manager? Fools.

Comment

Wouldn't want Roy Keane he walks under pressure same as Keegan.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

end of the day he is not our manager - there must be other options out there

Comment

Working...
                            X