losing out to Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing out to Ipswich

If,as rumours are to be believed we lose out on Roy Keane to Ipswich,i would be rightly ****ed off with the owners(again),He WILL get them promoted next year,mark my words.now,i know others will disagree and call Roy this that and another,but he is class,he demands 100% and brings out the best in an ordinary squad,he will also attract top players to Ipswich and create huge revenue for them.If we end up with Wise ,i will probably end up getting myself banned from this site:scorn:,The best manager available is Keane,we should have gone for him,but alas rumours are spreading in cork tonight that Keane has been snapped up by Ipswich,a VERY smart move by an obviously ambitious club!

Have to say, he would have got us up.

Still think we have a few other options that can do the same
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he would be good but warnock would be better, and wouldnt bring in silly amounts of players
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Have to say, he would have got us up.

Still think we have a few other options that can do the same
        NO,im gutted,another bad mistake by our clueless owners,he would have transformed this club.we had a 2 week head start on Ipswich(sousa sacked 2 weeks earlier),but still could not get in there first,BECAUSE roy would want to be MANAGER,not "first team coach" and he would want decent money to spend and he would not want to be told who to pick,so going to QPR was never on for him,Ipswich's gain is very much our loss.

Comment

he would walk away from any club, the moment it gets tough or he's unhappy..

and with flav on the blower, he'd last 6 weeks.

Comment

No decent manager will come to QPR because they will not tolerate the interfering from above. QPR will end up with a yes man (Gigi, Gareth or both) or an untried manager (like Sousa) with no track record, as the owners only want a first team team coach and not a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              No decent manager will come to QPR because they will not tolerate the interfering from above. QPR will end up with a yes man (Gigi, Gareth or both) or an untried manager (like Sousa) with no track record, as the owners only want a first team team coach and not a manager.
              which is why we finished midtable this year,despite being the pundits favourite for promotion.of course you are right,we will probably end up with that midget thug and he will be sacked by christmas and it will be groundhog day at loftus rd.Keane would have changed that and got us promoted,but alas he would not work with some fat arrogant control freak:amazing:

Comment

Ipswich Town have confirmed Roy Keane as their new boss.

The Suffolk club have moved quickly to replace Jim Magilton, who was sacked by club owner Marcus Evans on Wednesday.

Town have now confirmed Keane's arrival at Portman Road after agreeing terms with the former Sunderland chief on a two-year contract.

Keane left The Black Cats in December after two-years in charge at the Stadium of Light, but he is now back in management after accepting the role at Ipswich.

Delight

"I am delighted that Roy has agreed to join us and we are completely aligned in our ambitions for Ipswich Town," Evans told the club's website.

"He has extensive contacts in the game and is a proven winner who encourages his team to play the attractive football that Ipswich Town fans have come to expect. I believe he is the right man to take this Club where we want to be - the Premier League."

Keane himself was delighted to have joined the club, after penning a two-year deal.

"I truly believe that I am joining a Club that has the potential, ambition and infrastructure to once again be a Premier League side," said Keane.

"The Club's owner and Chief Executive impressed upon me their total focus on achieving this quest at the earliest opportunity and I can't wait to get started."

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Ipswich Town have confirmed Roy Keane as their new boss.

The Suffolk club have moved quickly to replace Jim Magilton, who was sacked by club owner Marcus Evans on Wednesday.

Town have now confirmed Keane's arrival at Portman Road after agreeing terms with the former Sunderland chief on a two-year contract.

Keane left The Black Cats in December after two-years in charge at the Stadium of Light, but he is now back in management after accepting the role at Ipswich.

Delight

"I am delighted that Roy has agreed to join us and we are completely aligned in our ambitions for Ipswich Town," Evans told the club's website.

"He has extensive contacts in the game and is a proven winner who encourages his team to play the attractive football that Ipswich Town fans have come to expect. I believe he is the right man to take this Club where we want to be - the Premier League."

Keane himself was delighted to have joined the club, after penning a two-year deal.

"I truly believe that I am joining a Club that has the potential, ambition and infrastructure to once again be a Premier League side," said Keane.

"The Club's owner and Chief Executive impressed upon me their total focus on achieving this quest at the earliest opportunity and I can't wait to get started."
                  Ipswich can look forward to getting promoted next year,he will be a great appointment for them.

Comment

Gutted... confirms my worst suspicions, proper manager chooses proper football club...we are all the gear and no idea:anger:

Comment

just

just cant see keane getting on with flav

Comment

Just goes to show we have learned nothing from this season again our new manager will not be in charge of transfers nor who plays or what formation.

Keane would have got us promoted if things dont change we will be mid table and Ipswich champions (next season).

Comment

He got a better offer, no interverence, more money to spend on players, (15 players out of contract too)

Comment

gutted...
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Not bothered in the slightest, glad Keane isnt our new manager.

Comment

Working...
                              X