Pete, credit where credit's due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete, credit where credit's due

You are cleverer than I thought. You implemented the agenda to undermine Sousa. However at the same time you started the agenda to gauge feelings about bringing De Canio back. Very good because I only really picked up on it within the last week or so. But you have been running this even before Sousa was sacked.

The way you're stepping up the campaign now. It looks like LDC has got the job. I'm guessing the club was probably even in talks with him before Sousa even left. When did your Italian sauce tell you they would announce it? I hope it's soon. I'm not saying I want hom back. Because I don't. I just don't want to be bored again of non stop how great is LDC etc etc for the nexr few weeks.

Message to the other Administrators and Mods. If this was a person other than QBP flooding the site like this AGAIN. Wouldn't they have received a warning by now, You have deleted and moved (and probably banned) for less.

Already said I prefer WARNOCK

Plus before Keane Went to Ipswich, I said he would take us up.

Where have you been?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Already said I prefer WARNOCK
      Smokescreen that would be mean Paladini would be shown the door

Comment

I know for a fact the Kevin Blackwell was approached whilst Sousa was still in charge.

Comment

I've posted one thread today about De Canio.

This was based on me knowing this afternoon, that Keane was not coming.

Get off your high horses for a while.

I've al;ready said we will not know the manager before the end of the season and no doubt Flavio Briatore will be doing loads of interviews in due course.

For example Terry VEnables wanted it last time and he might be a candidate, plus one or two that will be surprises.

So give me a break
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

lol

you just wouldn't let it lie.
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Apologies, but he takes it out of all proportion.

If I was here advocating Warnock, he would find a reason to have a barney.

Comment

Pete, come on you know that Warnock and Keane would not have worked and stood for the current setup. Also considering you have gone on about how much you want to see good entertaining football. Warnock is definitely not the person who will give that and you know it.

You should realise by now that when I do post that there is a lot of thought behind what I'm saying and don't say things likely. Also be aware that you are not the only who may have heard stuff.

Comment

pete, i thought you wanted good football? Did you not see the crap long ball rubbish that warnock had palace playing at hq the other day?

Comment

Warnock is very much a candidate I would have thought.

Plus a manager from Spain.

Loads of managers want the job.

I know for sure NO DECISION has been made or unlikely to be made for 2-3 weeks, so please superkat give it a rest.

He is favourite with the bookies.

We were all talking about Wise last week.

I would not be against De Canio, as the guy was classy and it was great to watch the style of football, but no-way is even a probable at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Warnock is very much a candidate I would have thought.

Plus a manager from Spain.

Loads of managers want the job.

I know for sure NO DECISION has been made or unlikely to be made for 2-3 weeks, so please superkat give it a rest.

He is favourite with the bookies.

We were all talking about Wise last week.

I would not be against De Canio, as the guy was classy and it was great to watch the style of football, but no-way is even a probable at this stage.
                      Strange you're allowed to flood the message board with "Your opinion" but you can't take it when you're questioned. Poor Pete, very poor.

Comment

very poor, very very poor.

I've posted a thread today about De Canio. scooby doo !!

I was asked to do a poll !!

I've posted threads about Wise, Warnock and Keane.

You like some others on here have an agenda, and to the regulars its quite obvious

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                          Strange you're allowed to flood the message board with "Your opinion" but you can't take it when you're questioned. Poor Pete, very poor.
                          As an aside I am still waiting for Pete to answer the questions from a week or so ago. As I recall so are a number of others.

:scorn:

Comment

Working...
                          X