adebola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adebola

why are so many of you on here against him comming to loftus rd.all im gonna say is remember PAUL FURLONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we could do better but I wouldn't be against having him. I think we need a speedy striker to play alongside him. Like Crouch, like Heskey and even like Vine and Helguson, Adebola need a partner to bomb past him and link up. Adebola no longer has the pace that he once did. I imagine the club would actually want Jason Scotland but can't afford him.

Comment

That is very true. I remember when we signed Paul, I thought, "Fffffflipping hell, what the fffffffflipping devil are we doing signing that useless ccccccchap. He turned out to be a fantastic signing, and I was more than happy to eat my words.
      If Adebola does come to Loftus Rd, I'll probably wince, weep, kick the cat, but, if Adebola turns out to be anything like Furs, I'll be extremely happy.

Comment

with the wingers we have at the club he would be an ideal forward to get on the end of crosses. even if we only get one season out of him i think he could score a few more than di carmine
        Last edited by martyhoop; 22-04-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Joke post ................ isnt it ?

Comment

i suppose your expecting torres to walk thru the door paul

Comment

get phillips in,
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                why are so many of you on here against him comming to loftus rd.all im gonna say is remember PAUL FURLONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                because back then we were a struggling league 1 team with no money,we should be showing more ambition than this.surely we cant be thinking of replacing Blackstock with an average 33 yo bristol player:amazing:

Comment

Marty - you need to relax mate, but I must admit i would like to see someone a bit bloody better than Dele Adebola coming to QPR.

Furlong played for Chelsea, Adebola did not. Furlong was good, Adebola is not. It is a joke post because Adebola is nothing like Furlong and should never be compared to furlong, hence me saying joke post.

Comment

Anyone know how many games and goals he got for bristol this season? i know he did well against us but I saw a few of their games on tv when he came off the bench and admittedly did pretty well, but if he can't start for Bristol I must admit I can't stretch to much more than a cautious welcome for the fella...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Anyone know how many games and goals he got for bristol this season? i know he did well against us but I saw a few of their games on tv when he came off the bench and admittedly did pretty well, but if he can't start for Bristol I must admit I can't stretch to much more than a cautious welcome for the fella...
                      In the league:

Adebola: 31 starts and 6 sub appearances - 10 goals and 7 assists - 67 fouls

Blackstock: 26 starts and 10 sub appearances - 11 goals and 0 assists - 74 fouls

Comment

if

if he is free we may a wll snap him up

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          In the league:

Adebola: 31 starts and 6 sub appearances - 10 goals and 7 assists - 67 fouls

Blackstock: 26 starts and 10 sub appearances - 11 goals and 0 assists - 74 fouls
                          Got to say I am not 'over the moon' with the thought of Adebola, but based on the statistics he is a more effective player than Blackstock. Would still prefer a younger version like Priskin or Stead.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No point in my mind, if you keep Agyemang and Helguson why bring in another target man for a small quick striker to play off?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              No point in my mind, if you keep Agyemang and Helguson why bring in another target man for a small quick striker to play off?
                              Unless we aren't keeping both???

Comment

Working...
                              X