No announcement yet.

bumped into damien delaney last night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped into damien delaney last night!!

at a restaurant near gerrards cross...........anyhow had a little chat with him and got to say the bloke was top notch..........he's bitterely dissapointed how the seasons gone and understands the fans frustrations....he didnt say as much but flabbio has clearly a lot to answer for.....can now see that any manager worth his salt wouldnt put up with it so fair play to iain dowie because i understand he 'walked' and wasnt sacked as reported!.......'all' the squad have been told they are playing for their' futures' at lr so the rest of the games we will either see a marked improvement or lack of interest from those who know they are out!.anyhow he was a top fella...........and his missus had a cracking rack!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Was he shanting, enjoying himself the night before a game, tut,tut,tut;)
    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

didnt seem to be at all mate....'quite' night out with the doris until the arrival of six half cut essex beer monsters and accompanying perma tanned,tom'd up,white stilleto wearing bints!...........he left soon after!

Comment

Not even a sly Guiness?.

Comment

did you slap his face and tell him he's rubbish? if not why not?
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

:(............he's quite a big lump up close!!!

Comment

coward;D
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                at a restaurant near gerrards cross...........anyhow had a little chat with him and got to say the bloke was top notch..........he's bitterely dissapointed how the seasons gone and understands the fans frustrations....he didnt say as much but flabbio has clearly a lot to answer for.....can now see that any manager worth his salt wouldnt put up with it so fair play to iain dowie because i understand he 'walked' and wasnt sacked as reported!.......'all' the squad have been told they are playing for their' futures' at lr so the rest of the games we will either see a marked improvement or lack of interest from those who know they are out!.anyhow he was a top fella...........and his missus had a cracking rack!!!!
                Did he have a caravan parked outside?
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                  did you slap his face and tell him he's rubbish? if not why not?

Hi ya Ade, nice to see you here m8.:exciting:
                  Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 21-03-2009, 01:25 PM.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Haha. I was his sponsor last season. Nice bloke..not sure about the standard this season but nice bloke.
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X