Why nobody want gigi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Would Dowie or Sousa had of done better with De Canio's team?
    Not convinced Sousa would have done but Dowie definitely would have significantly improved De Canio's side. His stats at the start of this season bear that out.

Comment

I disagree with you.

If you look at the start of the season we were still playing with flair and our team looked as if they were still playing the De Canio style.

As the games went on the balls got higher and higher and our flair players started to look from good to the worst we have seen.

Thats what I have seen this year, Dowie had players who's morals were all 10 but took that away game by game and that was for everyone to see.

If you look back to the first 3 games of this season, take a look at the MOM page, you will see one of our players (Ladesma) gets man of the match votes for the first 2 games and the third game was The Cup game in which Ladesma also won. After that game he was never given the chance to get back and the game was played in the air and it all started to go wrong from there.

Comment

Heard it all now - Ledesma is Pele and the minute we stopped playing him the season ended.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Cannot help feeling Ledesma and Parejo would have done better under De Canio. Though, that is hyperthectical.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            Heard it all now - Ledesma is Pele and the minute we stopped playing him the season ended.
            one way of reading it i suppose.....funny how people twist things to make them sound stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Cannot help feeling Ledesma and Parejo would have done better under De Canio. Though, that is hyperthectical.
              They may well have done. Maybe they were originally recruited because they thought the next manager would play the same way as De Canio did.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I think you're right there. Ledesma certainly would have flourished more under De Canio. Parejo was a lost cause the moment his plane touched down. He didn't want to be here.

Comment

Working...
                X