Why nobody want gigi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why nobody want gigi?

Im confused to why nobody wants decanio back?
    Im sure if he would have been in charge with the squad he had since january we would have got to the play offs.

You lot seem to be forgetting that although this season we have argubly our best 2 players in vine and buzsaky out who were influental under decanio, but do the additions to the squad this season not outway that?

The additions of Cerny, Gorkss and Ramage (just recently) have made the backline look so much better and one of the best in the league.

Compared to players that decanio had such as barker, malcom, walton and rehman.

The attacking threats added this season in routledge, taarabt, cook and continental players such as lopez, decarmine and previously ledesma and parejo i feel would have thrived under the style of play decanio plays.

I for one would welcome the pleasing on the eye football back to loftus road rather than watch another season of hoofball.

i don't know why but i have a bad feeling about gigi

Comment

His results were not as great as some people make out and also niether were some of the performances.

We need a MANAGER who has control and has a proven record.

We may aswell just have Flavio and Paladini as joint managers if Di Canio returns

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        i don't know why but i have a bad feeling about gigi

fair enough but i feel the squad is far improved this season and we have underachieved.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          Im confused to why nobody wants decanio back?
          Im sure if he would have been in charge with the squad he had since january we would have got to the play offs.

You lot seem to be forgetting that although this season we have argubly our best 2 players in vine and buzsaky out who were influental under decanio, but do the additions to the squad this season not outway that?

The additions of Cerny, Gorkss and Ramage (just recently) have made the backline look so much better and one of the best in the league.

Compared to players that decanio had such as barker, malcom, walton and rehman.

The attacking threats added this season in routledge, taarabt, cook and continental players such as lopez, decarmine and previously ledesma and parejo i feel would have thrived under the style of play decanio plays.

I for one would welcome the pleasing on the eye football back to loftus road rather than watch another season of hoofball.

How can anyone ever forget this fact when it gets mention on every other thread for the past 6 months

Comment

They do !!

Just some don't.

Don't be taken over by the minority.

Always remember, they need to shout loudest to be heard.

Most fans I talked to on Saturday, either didn't mind or were up for it.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I would like Gigi back for sure. Have a feeling he wont come though :(
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                They do !!

Just some don't.

Pretty big minority, if it is a minority. Pushing for your man again.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

I'd love to have Gigi back. After this season I'm under no illusions whatsoever. Entertaining, exciting, attacking football is the only thing I'm hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    They do !!

Just some don't.

No they don't Pete this is something I feel strongly about as you seem to be under the impression that you speak on behalf of all QPR fans.

90% of QPR fans don't look at message boards this community is a lot smaller than what you think. Because 300 QPR fans like to sing a soppy song it doesn't mean the other 12500 agree.

Oh and with respect to your prawn sandwich comment directed at me earlier, I choose to sit in Platinum because I like to have the best view off the game as possible rather being stuck behind a post surrounded by a bunch of kids. At half time I engage in conversation with proper QPR fans (faces you have seen for years around the manor) in Bar Platters. If we make the right managerial appointment I might even consider upgrading to the W12 club and it will be a Ciprianis Finger Buffet I'll be enjoying not a prawn sandwich!

Comment

Bring back Mullery,his car burnt lovely last time he was manager here.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Because the hard facts and statistics show him to be an average manager at best certainly not someone a club on a 4 year plan should be entertaining.
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

id like him back,but Keane would be my 1st choice

Comment

Im more a Travis man then Keane myself.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't want Gi gi de cannibal back. I haven't mentioned this before but im very good friends with Zesh Rehman and I know alot of inside information regarding di canio. I never class myself as ITK but around that period I knew an awful lot. Whatever you may think about Zesh he is a top bloke and a very honest guy.
                              Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 22-04-2009, 09:02 PM.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X