Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We See the Best of Ageymang Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea he needs good service ect, I think with some consistency he'll do alright next season
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Agree with factamondo - the only way we will see the best of him is if we see the back of him. We can afford one striker - vine - who doesn't score goals but not two. he's like a lap dancer - lots of flirting round the edges but no end product.

Comment

all of his career

all of his career he has been mr inconsistancy but remember the last manager knew nothing what so ever about management he was the worst manager ever in the history of qpr
        a new manager will quickly realise in vine and routledge we have two goalscoring wingers
        who can cause so many probs and the chances that are going to be created
        we are going to create much more chances
        so next season he should score about twelve goals i expect dex to come back and score twenty goals with the wingers vine and rouledge getting ten each
        next season we will easily win this league
        dont forget also buzsacky should score at least ten from midfield

Comment

Think you're seeing the best of Agyemang, yes he had a purple patch but he's a impact player only, imo.

Comment

works well with vine in 442

Comment

He played well for De Canio becuase he played him in his best position and did the busines before he got injured.

I have said many times, that you have to play players in their "best" position to get the best out of them. Agymang can be a great player for us, but this will depend on the new manager.

Comment

What a strike force we will have in:

Agyemang, Adebola (if it is him), Helgusson, Blackstock (if he stays), Vine, Balanta and Rose!

They may score 20 between them if we are lucky :surrender::cry:

What an f'ing joke our strike force is!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post

Agyemang, Adebola (if it is him), Helgusson, Blackstock (if he stays), Vine, Balanta and Rose!

Here we go again

Comment

Have to say I rate agyemang,gives defences nightmares with his pace and links up play well,there's far worse in the squad that's for sure,a decent manager would be able to get the best out of him in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post

If they are the strikers for next season then we can forget about promotion.

HH will miss half the season with injury.
                      Adebola is also not getting any younger.
                      Dave is not going to score the goals needed.
                      Vine has still to prove he will be the same player but was never a prolific scorer.
                      Blackstock is not prolific enough either.
                      And not much can be expected from Balanta and Rose yet.

Still, i have confidence this is obvious to those that rule and will be addressed in time for next season.

Comment

one

one thing i will say about ayegemang he certainly puts himself about

Comment

ollyhopps agreed.

You play Cook on the left wing, Routledge on the right.

Get a good centre forward with Buzacky or Vine behind and the goals will come. Same players last season, we scored so not a problem.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ageymang is a fantastic sub when we are drawing at home or losing. He lifts everyone, the whole stadium. He harries and causes tired defenders to make mistakes and to maybe be drawn out of position. He is excellent in most departments except for scoring. His composure is appalling. It is such a shame, especially as when he arrived he showed character in this department. Maybe he is a confidence player, in which case it really is a manager's role to get the best out of him. I really l ike him, he oozes efort and lifts the crowd, but he really needs to finish those chances. I think he would work more in a 4-3-3 as a slightly wider forward. I can imagine he is good to play next to as a forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                              Ageymang is a fantastic sub when we are drawing at home or losing. He lifts everyone, the whole stadium. He harries and causes tired defenders to make mistakes and to maybe be drawn out of position. He is excellent in most departments except for scoring. His composure is appalling. It is such a shame, especially as when he arrived he showed character in this department. Maybe he is a confidence player, in which case it really is a manager's role to get the best out of him. I really l ike him, he oozes efort and lifts the crowd, but he really needs to finish those chances. I think he would work more in a 4-3-3 as a slightly wider forward. I can imagine he is good to play next to as a forward.
                              This 'Impact sub' thing really annoys me,you dont give a a 4yr deal to somebody who plays 20mins a game.If he makes that good an 'impact' pick him from the start.
                              Ooops tried that and he doesnt score.

In the same way Rafa Benitez and his scouting network managed to find the only sh*t brazilian in Lucas,QPR's scouting network find the only centre forwards who couldnt hit the floor if they fell on it.

Comment

I agree with you but now he is here, if we can't sell him then we may as well use him to his strengths.

Comment

Working...
                                X