Future immigrant Rs fans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future immigrant Rs fans??

My mum and her family are Irish and they started following QPR as West London is where they moved over to.

Got me thinking...in twenty/thirty years time will a proportion of our fans be full of Polish and Somalians??

In a way I hope so, to quote Aussie fans chanting at the poles "you're **** but your birds are fit"

And being proactive. Considering that Chinese people are generally small, can we offer them asylum/work permits to come to the UK? Will make leg room and getting served a lot quicker dont you think?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

quite a few of our fans are already of polish descent due to an influx into west london after the 2nd world war.

My own family on my fathers side are were russian and 1st stop was white city estate in the late 30s before spreading out down the western avenue
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      quite a few of our fans are already of polish descent due to an influx into west london after the 2nd world war.

My own family on my fathers side are were russian and 1st stop was white city estate in the late 30s before spreading out down the western avenue
      PeterG - the communist.

Must admit, looking at the beautiful polish girls around Greenford I'd be hapy for them so come and support the Rs
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

:(
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cant wait for the Japs to come over from Fulham matches to us.I bet the muggers will love all them Nikons.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
          X