Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..and marking Lional Messi vs Chelsea is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..and marking Lional Messi vs Chelsea is....

Michael "not good enough for QPR" Mancienne.

Playing LB apparently, Cole suspended Bosingwa injured etc.

RIP Michael

Yep wasn't good enough ;)

Connolly would have him in his pocket all night long
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

I think Connolly is better then Mancienne personally.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I cant wait for Messi and Barca to **** all over chelsea then utd in the final
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

If barca are on song they are unplayable and unstopable.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            If barca are on song they are unplayable and unstopable.
            No-ones unstopable.

Barca arnt all that defensivly.

Comment

Mancienne should have been purchased a long time ago. The only thing missing was his occasional lapse of an attacking ghosting past. He normally made up for it when he recovered but the problem was only a temporary one, due to lack of experience.

I would say Connolly and Mancienne are on a par with each other. MM will get better quicker though if he gets enough games for them.

Comment

mancienne is a good player but messi would rip him to shreds...

not sure why they dont play belleti or even ivanovic at left back... id deffo go for experience in nou camp
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Think it would be unfair to judge a youngster on one game anyway, shows you what Chelsea think of him though, he'll play alongside Terry at centre back in a couple of seasons time.. if he stays injury free and has that bit of luck that all youngsters need.

Comment

I also heard that Mancienne did actually want to sign for us, but that we never tried to!

Comment

The Rangers showed him up for what he is when Wolves came to LR this season. He was like a rabbit in the headlights that day, and remember just how poor a side we are ;D. If Messi tears him to bits I wonder if he will ever be able to rise from the dust.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        The Rangers showed him up for what he is when Wolves came to LR this season. He was like a rabbit in the headlights that day, and remember just how poor a side we are ;D. If Messi tears him to bits I wonder if he will ever be able to rise from the dust.
                        Yeah he will because he's a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          Yeah he will because he's a good player.
                          Only time will tell if he is or not. He certainly wasn't very good that day at Rangers when the opposition knew his weaknesses. Agyemang is apparently rubbish and has no ability according to many posters, clearly far more able to judge a player than me, but he destroyed the lad on the day didn't he?
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Mance is good, but if he plays LB he will get destroyed.

Still, who doesnt get destroyed when they play Messi? Hardly an embarrasment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Only time will tell if he is or not. He certainly wasn't very good that day at Rangers when the opposition knew his weaknesses. Agyemang is apparently rubbish and has no ability according to many posters, clearly far more able to judge a player than me, but he destroyed the lad on the day didn't he?
                              Never judge a player by one game my friend, look at the bigger picture. He's got a lot going for him, good in the air comfortable on the ball , pace , reads the game very well at the back ( at c/b) everyone has bad days mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X