We're Gonna Win, When The rangers Sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qprjim, thats your big problem.

If you did not enjoy last season, better than this season, then fair enough.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      I asked this question the other day and didn't get an answer so here goes again - who complained and to whom, were you there and did you hear it? The only "official" complainant I have ever been aware of was Chris Barker - who moaned about him after Cardiff - he was out of the team and not looking likely to get back so that one's a given - other than that, chapter and verse please.
      Its common knowledge that the players were disgruntled with the language issue, as for chapter and verse I will not pretend to have the time or the patience (or the knowhow) to cipher through articles/sources etc, I will leave that to the more experienced interweb men.
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        qprjim, thats your big problem.

If you did not enjoy last season, better than this season, then fair enough.

Sorry, whats my big problem?
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
          Its common knowledge that the players were disgruntled with the language issue, as for chapter and verse I will not pretend to have the time or the patience (or the knowhow) to cipher through articles/sources etc, I will leave that to the more experienced interweb men.
          Common knowledge and what is posted as speculation on message boards are two totally different things! I'm glad you don't have time to sift through all the dribble to find factual statements about such issues because it is all of the same style - my mate who knows a players cousins brother - or it must be true because the pro-Paladini brigade said it down't pub - or it was in the Mail - it's all bs until it is proven to be fact - and that I'm afraid sums up the huge problem with some of the exchanges going on here.......unless you are a player, a member of the Club inside the doors, so to speak, or maybe sleeping with one of them/related........you cannot know the whole truth. Believe me I know how muddy the waters get in that void between the inside and outside.
          No I am not sleeping with a footballer but let's just say everything is relative :nothing:
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            I don't see either of their teams as likely to get promoted so what makes the prospects greater in charge of Rangers?
            But you want de canio what prospects does he offer?

Comment

Originally posted by e=mc2 View Post
              But you want de canio what prospects does he offer?
              My comments on de canio have been constant from the first mention of his name - my criteria has not changed and if those were all met he represents as good if not better option than them - IN MY OPINION OF COURSE
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We're Gonna Win

We're gonna lose with DeCanio. I'm always sticking up for the board but this appointment if it happens is seriously disappointing. Lots of people on here I normally disagree with who have made good points indicating why this is not the right move for the club to be making. It's becoming depressing reading. Time of course will tell, and if real money is spent thoughtfully we could be proven wrong. I suppose that is going to be the key--for DeCanio to have any chance of success money MUST be made available for strengthening the squad, with 2 decent strikers essential signings.

Much may depend on Buzz. If he gets back to his old self ( a big 'if') early enough in the season that will be a huge bonus for DeCanio or anyone else taking over.

Comment

Neil Warnockoooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                  X