We're Gonna Win, When The rangers Sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear

Making up new songs.....I thought it was part and parcel of going football. How worng could I be?? ******s?????? You can have my prawn and coleslaw sandwich next time we play if you want?

By the way Paulo Sousa had a really good one.

No-one sang it..

Barnsley away is my only memory of it being sang
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      No way, pretty football proves nothing, LDC teams were inept at defending and holding on to leads, Sousa was the future, now that is all up in the air.....................AGAIN.
      Agreed, I genuinely believe that Sousa was a step up for this football club, to be fair, a lot of people did.
      Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear.

Comment

KLR

Why would the club sack Sousa and replace him with Di Canio ??

Firstly he was dismissed and secondly the answer is blindingly obvious to any fan who watched the great free flowing attacking football.

If De Canio had stayed, not only would we have been in the play offs this season, the prices for last season tickets would not have created so much diresion among fans.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
          I think the defensive unit we have in place now are very strong and the wont go bad overnight, or with Di Canio as manager. They will have taken on board the work Dowie and Sousa did with them this season

Mate the defensive unit can be as strong as you like but if the tactics have as defending too deep leaving us exposed we will concede goals. The naivity of some posters amazes me do you actually think because our defence is now strong we won't start conceding goals for fun under De Canio.

Our defence is strong because Dowie knock them into shape and Sousa carried on the good work!

Comment

Nope the defence is strong for this reason

CERNY< CONNOLLY

How good did De Canio make Rehman and Hall?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Writtler, come on

Convenient stats.

Your not doing Jan-April are you?
              I already have previously on here - there was only 2 points difference.
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

KLR

Firstly he was dismissed and secondly the answer is blindingly obvious to any fan who watched the great free flowing attacking football.

If De Canio had stayed, not only would we have been in the play offs this season, the prices for last season tickets would not have created so much diresion among fans.
                Give it up Peter, you'd have to be a complete Nincompoop to suggest that replacinging Sousa with Luigi Di Canio in any way constitutes "Progress" for us as a football club.
                IN SOUSA WE TRUST, Bring Him BACK! He's better than all these clowns people are talking about replacing him with.
                WE DIDNT NEED TO REPLACE OUR MANAGER, DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Poor, poor choice. Another season of mid table mediocrity and completely banzai signings beckon.

A chance was there to progress, but again will be blown completely if De Canio is appointed. The safe "don't rock the boat" option. Too many vested interests.

Very sad for the Club if this comes to pass.

Nail on head!

Comment

KLR

We'll never know the answer to that will we? Personally I think we'd have been mid table under him i.e. exactly where we are now.

As for free flowing football - yes it was in a few games but there were just as many crap ones.

Comment

Nope the defence is strong for this reason

CERNY< CONNOLLY

How good did De Canio make Rehman and Hall?

Oh right Pete so what your basically saying is Dowie and Sousa shouldn't take any credit for organising our defence it is down to the players. So if that is what your saying then the reason we weren't scoring goals is also only down to the players?

You say we'd have been in the Play Offs this season under De Canio, I say that certainly would be possible but that defence could easily have shipped another 20 goals.
                      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 22-04-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

KLR your out of touhc mate.

Nodge70, whoever takes charge be it keane or De Canio, we will have a better season than the one we had this season.

Comment

The stats for LDC imply otherwise.

Comment

W12 ranger

These players are solid defenders.

I cannot see Ramage bombing down the wing under De canio, do you?

Delaney played better last season

Cerny is better than Camp

Gorkss has played at a very good level both at club and International level, you cannot untrain good defenders.

I think, you are just picking an agument, that you know you cannot win.

Stewart for a number of games had to take charge of the back 4 on his own, until mancienne came back.

Comment

KLR

The football has been dire this season.

You don't object to bringing a bit of passion and free flowing football back to the club do you?

If I wanted to see 0-0 draws, I would have done, what you did.

Comment

KLR your out of touhc mate.

Nodge70, whoever takes charge be it keane or De Canio, we will have a better season than the one we had this season.
                                The Nostradamus of QPR fans AKA QBlockPeter speaks!
                                I bet Charlton fans werent predicting they were going to get relegated this time last year either were they ??
                                Now I'm not saying we are going to get relegated next season, but I dont think its in any way realistic to talk of promotion either: MEDIOCRITY!
                                Di Canio / Dowie / Sousa; fact of the matter, neither of these managers did noticably better or worse than the other, that is fact, makes you think that the problem might lay elsewhere, doesnt it ??!

Comment

Working...
                                X