Sousa to Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see him being the next sunderland manager
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Luigi De Canio had us playing great football and could not speak a word of English can you imagine how good we would be if the players could actually understand him.

Anyway communication is over rated Liverpool and Blackburn won the title with Kenny Daglish and I cant understand a word the guy says.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Luigi De Canio had us playing great football and could not speak a word of English can you imagine how good we would be if the players could actually understand him.

Anyway communication is over rated Liverpool and Blackburn won the title with Kenny Daglish and I cant understand a word the guy says.

Attractive football, but not effective football. I thought language was important, everyone at the club were making comments along the lines of 'football is a global language' and other such nonsense.

Facts are Funky that Sousa's record and LDC's are practically identical so can you logically argue that rehiring LDC would signal progression for the club, also does anyone know whether his english is still at an infant's level?
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I can can argue that watching football under Sousa was boring and I'm delighted that the QPR board agreed with me.

Bring back LDC and good attacking football.

Comment

I can can argue that watching football under Sousa was boring and I'm delighted that the QPR board agreed with me.

Bring back LDC and good attacking football.
            So no intentions of answering any points I raised in my post then?

Comment

Been discussed before.

De canio's record from Jan-April much better.

Before January he had players like BOB MALCOLM.

Also, these players have played with each other (not literally of of course) for a year.

LDC played attractive football, Sousa did not.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you want effective football then people should go and watch Stoke City.

I like to be entertained on Saturdays LDC had us playing a brand of football that I enjoyed just my opinion.

With the additions to our defence any manager coming in now will get a fantastic squad to pick from.

Comment

Who signed Bob Malcolm?
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Been discussed before.

Also, these players have played with each other (not literally of of course) for a year.

Thanks for the reply, but again I will make the point his football was attractive but not effective, I would be willing to substitute attractive football if it meant getting out of this league.

Scott, you say that you have spoken to him on occasions, has his english improved, and if so to what extent?

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                      Who signed Bob Malcolm?

Me, sorry. :surrender:

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                        Thanks for the reply, but again I will make the point his football was attractive but not effective, I would be willing to substitute attractive football if it meant getting out of this league.

Scott, you say that you have spoken to him on occasions, has his english improved, and if so to what extent?
                        Dunno, I was drunk and just sung at him

Comment

LOFL
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If you want effective football then people should go and watch Stoke City.
                            I like to be entertained on Saturdays LDC had us playing a brand of football that I enjoyed just my opinion.

With the additions to our defence any manager coming in now will get a fantastic squad to pick from.

Thanks for the patronising statement, however I stick to my viewpoint and I know that many Qpr fans share the same opinion. LDC will be a stepback for Qpr its a shame that you view the situation with rose tinted/paladini tinted specs.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Been discussed before.

Pete,

There was only 2 point difference between Sousa's first 23 games when he didn't have Buz or Vine and LDC's last 23 games.

LDC's side SOMETIMES played attractive football. And a lot of crap football as well.
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                                Thanks for the patronising statement, however I stick to my viewpoint and I know that many Qpr fans share the same opinion. LDC will be a stepback for Qpr its a shame that you view the situation with rose tinted/paladini tinted specs.
                                And by the same token many share the opposite opinion - it's all about opinions.
                                And what is patronising about pointing out that about Stoke's style?

And I am not in the Paladini camp whatsoever, but am a long time Rangers fan who wants to get back to the days when we were associated with progressive, attractive passing football which we have more chance of doing (in my opinion) with LDC than we do with Keane or Warnock.
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X