Would you all be happy with....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Scott - does any one have any idea if he has been working on his English at all?

Writtler - the football has not been great away from home for years but that, in part is something that will hopefully improve IF we ever get a manager that choses a formation, trains it, sticks with it and of course IF the manager stays in charge for long enough. The wonderful football to which I refer was of course played at HQ - accept not in every game but it was good to watch and a whole lot better than we had seen for years before it and ever since.

Not too sure mate. Albeit if he has many female QPR fans may be disappointed - they all seemed to fancy his translator
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Not too sure mate. Albeit if he has many female QPR fans may be disappointed - they all seemed to fancy his translator
      Can't say I remember him personally (other than Nygard and I'm sure you don't mean him :grimace.
      Still, I think it's all falling into place now - perhaps Alberti will be given the role even if once again the ladies may not be too impressed :bad_smile:
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

no to LDC, I think an unfair amount of pressure would be put on his shoulders to replicate the football we witnessed at SOME home games last season, with failure resulting with the crowd getting on his and the teams back very quickly.

Obviously yes to 2 quality strikers and a LB
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

No to LDC, just dont understand the thinking / logic behind it at all.
          Take off those Rose Tinted Specs.
          Yes to proper "Full Backs" & new Strikers.

Comment

Losing a lead 16 times doesn't appeal to me - frequent last minutes goals against us - no thanks.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
              Losing a lead 16 times doesn't appeal to me - frequent last minutes goals against us - no thanks.
              It makes me laugh that some people counter this fact with 'yeh but it was entertaining under LDC', give me 1-0 bore wins all the way to the premiership any day of the week.
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
              X