Good signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good signings

Charlton are going down and most of the players won't want to play in ccl1 so we could nick them. Southampton are also going down we should sign some of there players such as:

Charlton:

Mark Hudson

Andy Gray

Matt Spring

Saints:

David Mcgoldrick

Andy Surman

Bradley Wright-Phillips

PS. We should but we won't

Trouble is, no-one in that line-up would make us stronger
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Trouble is, no-one in that line-up would make us stronger
      What?

Hudson is better than Stewart and Hall. Not his fault he's in a dire team.

Surman is better than Cook and Alberti. He can also play well through the middle and up top.

Bradley Wright-Philips is better than Di Carmine and Helguson (At least BWP can score)

I'd also look at Shelvy from Charlton and Lalana (or whatever it is) from S'ton.

I'm not on about all of them, but 2-3 could strengthen us.

I'd love to take Surman and Shelvy most of all.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        What?

Hudson is better than Stewart and Hall. Not his fault he's in a dire team.

Surman is better than Cook and Alberti. He can also play well through the middle and up top.

Bradley Wright-Philips is better than Di Carmine and Helguson (At least BWP can score)

I'd also look at Shelvy from Charlton and Lalana (or whatever it is) from S'ton.

I'm not on about all of them, but 2-3 could strengthen us.

I'd love to take Surman and Shelvy most of all.
        100% agree. Pete you often say other people "have short term memories" but you must have one yourself if you can't remember the quality of those listed above. Our squad is improving all the time and if we were to sign one or two of these players our squad would be stronger.

Comment

Hudson is awful.

Only Surman and Zheng Zhi would make us stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Hudson is awful.

Only Surman and Zheng Zhi would make us stronger.
            How is he awful?
            He was a huge key figure in Palace's promotion push, and one of the main reasons they didn;t do so well this year after he left.

Charlton are poor. Not Hudson.

That's like saying Taylor is s**t for Newcastle because of their leaking goals.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              How is he awful?
              He was a huge key figure in Palace's promotion push, and one of the main reasons they didn;t do so well this year after he left.

Charlton are poor. Not Hudson.

That's like saying Taylor is s**t for Newcastle because of their leaking goals.
              Il bet you anything you want no Championship club goes anywhere near him in the summer.

Comment

Jonjo Shelvey looked a class act last night and i think will do a job in the Premier league. At only 17 he played like an experianced pro. Also think Surman at Southampton got the potential to be a top player. Bot so sure on Hudson tho

Comment

As stated on another thread, Surman and Shelvey are way too expensive for us. especially when premiership start looking

Comment

I agree with pete,

There isn't anyone there that I would have in my team.

Comment

Working...
                    X