Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Keanes shocking transfer policy......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8million for Anton Ferdinand makes me laugh my head off!! What a pile of rubbish!

Gordan was also over the top!

Although im a fan of kenwyne Jones, he's quality!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
      8million for Anton Ferdinand makes me laugh my head off!! What a pile of rubbish!

Gordan was also over the top!

Although im a fan of kenwyne Jones, he's quality!
      Agreed mate
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think it's easy to say that people are one dimensional and that everything leads back to GP. Even on this thread. But the this boards climate over the past few months has been about agendas. So there is a certain amount of paranoia when certain posts are made. This post for example. Was it really about just not wanting Keane as a manager? Or could it have been about showing that GP is doing a good job, because potential managers who might cost him his position have also f***ed up in the transfer market.

There have been too many loaded posts recently to take everything at face value. Especially when certain posters are starting these kind of threads.

Comment

What do you mean?

Threads that are truthful?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I was pointing out Roy Keanes transfer record at Sunderland
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I'm pointing out why people will react to threads like this and relate it to GP

Comment

Apologies, you mean

Connolly for peanuts

and Ferdinand for 7 million

only jesting:boss:
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Keane has bought some shockers but was he in complete control of purchases or did Quinn have some say so???

Comment

40 million with those transfers alone.

I'm sure if he took control and went for those kind of signings, we would still argue

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      40 million with those transfers alone.

I'm sure if he took control and went for those kind of signings, we would still argue
                      It doesn't matter who we sign or how much we spend there will always be those who argue. If we spend £2m people will argue why didn't we spend £3m.

I don't believe that Keane was 100% responsible for transfers at Sunderland and like our dealings here, Sunderland did bring in the right players to get them promoted but they did like so many other teams that make the Premiership and that is to panic buy and pay over the odds.

Comment

If Keane does come to QPR-do we believe he would be given full control over transfers??

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                          If Keane does come to QPR-do we believe he would be given full control over transfers??
                          I think if Dowie is anything to go by then Keane will be given as much/little control as he was.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                            Not sure that would happen. Roy Keane splits many people in Ireland, half think he is a legend the other half think he is scum for the incident with Mick Mccarthy
                            as an irish person i can tell you that 99% don't think he is scum and just hate mick mccarthy. the united haters maybe hate him, but im a united hater and i think hes great!

i think he would be a top manager for us but i cant see him under our regime. if dowie couldn't take it how the hell could keane.

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
                              as an irish person i can tell you that 99% don't think he is scum and just hate mick mccarthy. the united haters maybe hate him, but im a united hater and i think hes great!

i think he would be a top manager for us but i cant see him under our regime. if dowie couldn't take it how the hell could keane.

Well I know back in Cork he divides opinion, I actually witnessed two grown women (Bezzy friends) almost coming to blows over roy keane, if they weren't so ugly it would've been #####!
                              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                              X