Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wolves Re-New Interest in Leighterwood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you obviously spend more time looking at his #### than the rest of us, w12...

agree with pete, think he is a great tackler. if his distribution was even 25% better he'd be premiership class.

Comment

In my opinion he is the tougest player at the club. I love his phenominal upper body strength, he has a great strike (though doesn't shoot anywhere near as often as he should) and has a decent engine. His distribution isn't very good & I hate the way he sometimes takes too long on the ball as if he thinks he is Taarabt or Buzsaky.

He would need to be replaced but if we got £3m for him (unlikely) and £2m for Blackstock that's £7m with the £2m supposed investment from the club that can buy a TOP striker and a replacement for Leigertwood.

Comment

I would love to see him given another try at R/B.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Never dives in. Agree passing is a little to be desired, never plays the killer ball.
          Except against Brum hey!

Comment

Quote: "I love his phenominal upper body strength". Rich: did you find us through Gay Chubby Dating, late sponsors of our previous site?
            But yes, I agree - also as BlackMafia says, if Rowly comes back and we keep Lopez I'd like to see him at right back with gorks and connolly in the middle.

Comment

keep him. he is qualtity and many good years ahead of him. we won buy better for the money and are disuluded to think we would put the money towards a 7 mill striker. Keep your best players, sell/offload the worst.

Comment

Sell, sell,sell! Can't pass and couldn't trap a bag of cement! Essential stuff for a professional footballer!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Massively under rated by some. Ok, his passing isn't the best, but he is easilly the best tackler we have and possibly the fittest physically. He runs as harder and faster in the 90th minute than some of our lot do in the 1st.

Passing and composure can be worked on with the right coach.

But £3mil is a lot of money and could buy us Hayden Mullins as a replacement.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Massively under rated by some. Ok, his passing isn't the best, but he is easilly the best tackler we have and possibly the fittest physically. He runs as harder and faster in the 90th minute than some of our lot do in the 1st.

Passing and composure can be worked on with the right coach.

But £3mil is a lot of money and could buy us Hayden Mullins as a replacement.
                    what he said ^^^^
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Also, it's obvious he will be sold.....reason? We have a song for him! No QPR player with a song can be allowed to stay at the club it seems!
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

take the 3 million

Comment

LegsOfWood is the first person on my QPR team sheet if he is fit and available, but£3,000,000, we would be made not to sell.

Comment

Sell, Sell, Sell!

Comment

Yep sell and put towards fee for beckford

Comment

£3m? Oh my God yes...if reinvested in a decent striker (not Beckford)

Mikele - you've been a great guy and we really like you but, y'know, 3 mil is 3 mil...

See ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X