2 tier prem leg, with jocks!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 tier prem leg, with jocks!!???

talks are ongoing for a 2 league premier lge, with celtic and rangers!!!

32 teams to be involved...
    qpr are not a top 30 club, yet.

if the scots want "in" they should work thru our lges...

or maybe we get radical and allow teams to pick their lge..ie carlisle might do well in scots lge , with good support?

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
    is all it's about....

has the prem lge benefitted football, all 92 clubs??
    no, just made man utd "elite".

Load of b****x if this happens. leave it as it is!!
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

#### the scots heathens.they need us not us them...........dont need all that secterian ****** either.........leave em to rot in porridgeland!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we are 31st surely?

20 teams in prem and we are 11th in the championship?

Comment

forgot the scots

Comment

Remember being English means nothing these days.

We have sold our soul for less money in the past so why not again.

I would kick out the Welsh myself and definitely have no other teams than English in the English league.

Welsh FA deciding Welsh players fate after a sending off.....in the English league FFS.
            How did that get approved. We want in but on our terms?

All a load of ******. I bet there will be more protests about this in football than if England was sold to the Germans.
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Good to get the blood pressure rising thought ;)

Did you see the politicians making rules for the FA? lol shows how much the FA can do for themselves doesn't it lol

Comment

After all the ******** with Cardiff and the Welsh FA no thanks If you play in the English league you should answer to that FA.
                Its like the top four situation the fa should never have got rid of shared gates.
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I don't believe these talks are actually happening. The only reason the Prem would be interested in Rangers and Celtic is because of their huge world-wide fan base.
                  This is a story that comes around once every so often, it should never happen and will never happen.

Comment

would strenghten our claim as "The Real Rangers" and "The Superhoops"

Comment

With a two tier elite system I presume the "little clubs" - that's everyone outside those included would just be left to rot - which translates to the lifeblood of English football being destroyed forever - We are the only Country with 92 full time professional teams and it's something no other Country could ever come close to - it cannot be left to die, let's face it the cumulative total of fans watching football in this country outside of the premiership far outweighs the prawn sandwich league. This would be footballing genoside and ought to be punishable by death.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sky will take control and Having Celtic & Rangers in the league will fill any ground.Worldwide known supporters,massive following to Manchester and spain in both finals. (okay if you had your friends round for a drink ,and someone came in to turn the telly off, you would kick off as well)Yes buy top class players at loftus road and we will fill.Look at top 4 clubs in England.Remember when Chelsea were only getting less than 10,000 gates? Also the old firm would also invest in the playing side.at the moment your talking 2nd rate players and over 40,000 gates at the moment. lets not all bitter here. because there scottish.Think welsh?

Comment

why not bring in AC MILAN INTER MILAN REAL MADRID BARCELONA AJAX PSV AND CO!!!!!

silly idea
                          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                            I don't believe these talks are actually happening. The only reason the Prem would be interested in Rangers and Celtic is because of their huge world-wide fan base.
                            This is a story that comes around once every so often, it should never happen and will never happen.
                            Fawny, amidst my outburst of English patriotism I failed to see what you have pointed out. Another very valid reason for the greedy gits at the helm of English control.
                            Sell, Sell, Sell, money, money, money.
                            I'm sure the Scott's would not want to see their teams being drawn into this kind of mess.

Comment

Working...
                            X