Keane..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keane..

Hi lads,been a long time visitor to the site,but finally prompted to post something...working in Cork in Ireland, a friend at work is close to Roy Keanes family, apparently he may be starting a new job on Tuesday,hes given no more information, but they all think its Rangers. This could just be the usual gossip, but QPR gossip around here usually brings about tumbleweed like silences, so might be wrong to dismiss it...personally I think hes a plank...come on u rs!!!

Tommy Ketchup

says he was in China
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No idea,just found it interesting i heard it, was said in kind of "ya hear Roy got a job?" manner.never know.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Tommy Ketchup

says he was in China
        Are you able to elaborate?

Comment

would rather decanio...

Comment

He was at the grand prix with flav apparentley. Think scott said bbc pictures confirmed this.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

well hes got sunderland promoted before... may work, feel he could be another dowie though.

Comment

He knows how to win away games though.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

anyone know his odds??
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Could you imagine Keane working with Biratore a match made in HELL lol

Comment

Would love Keane as boss. One way to prove flavio doesnt pick the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                        Could you imagine Keane working with Biratore a match made in HELL lol
                        Even better can you imagine the conversation between GP & Keane!

Keane - "We need a striker"

GP - "I've spoken to Base and they have these 2 available"

Keane - What the **** would you and an agent know about football - You can **** right off if you think I'm gonna let you tell me who we are buying you ****.

GP - Flavio, Keano's being nasty again...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post

Keane - What the **** would you and an agent know about football - You can **** right off if you think I'm gonna let you tell me who we are buying you ****.

haha
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post

;D

on a serious note I can't see him accepting "input" from the orange one

Comment

I also live in Cork,and am friends with a friend(well,someone he knows,roy keeps very much to himself),i have asked him about that possibility(Keane coming to us) and he has said it is very unlikely.Roy would NEVER take the Glasgow Rangers job,as he is a Celtic supporter,BUT he is on the lookout for a job,so you never know.i dont think it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X