Beckford beckford beckford beckford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckford beckford beckford beckford

I'm probably misguidedly thinking that if we mention the name often enough and Briatore takes a peek at our site,the penny might drop.Jermaine Beckford's 32 goals in 33 games is exceptional at any standard let alone top 6 of the 1st.division.The average price of a decent Premiership striker seems to be around £15m,and we should be thinking of paying at least half that if we are at all serious about promotion next season and staying there.If Briatore continues to scratch around buying has-beens or borrowing ageing importees in the vain hope of success, then we're all wasting our time.BECKFORD BECKFORD BECKFORD BECKFORD.

Geejay good post and you can't argue with it. I would also like to see Beckford. I don't think we will get Frazier Campbell so Beckford would be next on my list but the price maybe to high with rich owners that have set a budget at about 2 million for at least 3 players that we need to improve the squad
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

what if leeds dont want to sell him?

seems to me that everyone thnks we can sign who we like, lets face it not everyone wants to play for qpr, not everyone wants to play for a club who sack their manager every 6 months (i mean terminate contracts mutually) etc.

Comment

Oh and the manager should not be Gi gi de cannibal. Lets bring in Warnock. If reading don't go up and Coppell comes into the market then he is my no1 choice. No more foreigners please and thats coming from someone who is engaged to a foreigner.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No, no, no, no, no, no.

Bad news - can't empahsise that enough

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Geejay good post and you can't argue with it. I would also like to see Beckford. I don't think we will get Frazier Campbell so Beckford would be next on my list but the price maybe to high with rich owners that have set a budget at about 2 million for at least 3 players that we need to improve the squad
            Thanks WeAreqpr12 - is that £2m for all three or £2m each ? If £2m for all three that ain't gonna buy us much at £650,000 each,Wolves had to spend much more than that to eventually get the promotion they had theatened for many years.As I said before,if Briatore is going to restrict the budget that much whilst continuing to screw the fans,we're going nowhere and it all seems a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
              what if leeds dont want to sell him?

seems to me that everyone thnks we can sign who we like, lets face it not everyone wants to play for qpr, not everyone wants to play for a club who sack their manager every 6 months (i mean terminate contracts mutually) etc.
              Every player has a price
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Yes, but that price is a lot higher than we are prepared to pay. Cox at Swindon has a similar scoring record this seaon but is apparently valued at £1/ 1.5 - wd suggest that is absolutely top wack for our budget. Think there are going to be a lot of disapointed fans come the start of the season if they seriously think we are going to sign campbell or beckford.

Comment

Yes Yes Yes Yes Beckford is our man!! Go out and get him!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we need beckford!
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

yes please

Comment

He might not want to live in the south of England!!!!!!!!!
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                          He might not want to live in the south of England!!!!!!!!!
                          I think he's a London boy - certainly started his career at Harrow & Wealdstone and always been a prolific scorer.

Comment

no thanks......

disgusting attitude and at £4m way out of our price range

Comment

Why has no club come in for him?? That says something.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X