Soccer am QPR related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer am QPR related

Sorry if this has been posted before but did anyone see soccer am this Saturday? The 3rd eye bit had a QPR fan naked behind the goal as we scored against Sheff Wed last week. Who was that fan? If I could find the link I would put it on.

It is funny
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

yes i saw it and am also tryin 2 find clip....whoeva he was he deserves a pint

hillarious

Comment

he deserves more a slap than a beer
      if you look at the picture there's a kid next to him no older than 10 years old he should be on the sex offenders list

Comment

Make that 2 pints it was very funny. I thought it must be someone on here, possibly DFE or QBP but Pete usually in the top corner.

Someone must find it, even worth putting a reward on.

Find the naked QPR fan
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He posts on a forum I use.

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ead.php?t=7875
            Here for the weekend.

Comment

Blimey and in the family stand too.

Sorry to have re started this thread, I should keep up.

Comment

Working...
              X