Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there ANY players we are all happy with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Connolly all day long by far and away our best player
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Connolly decent but very very over rated by fellow qpr fans imo.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Connolly, Routledge, Gorkss, Buzsaky and Vine
        Yes, plus Lopez and Mahon on his day away from home.

Comment

Gorkss - a revelation since regaining his place in the team in December.

Connolly - a very good performer in most of his games.

I have also been reasonably happy with Cerny and Stewart, although they are both prone to errors.

Ramage - a steady defender, but his attacking play and distribution let him down.

Mahon - ok,with some very good and some bad games along with workmanlike performances.

Leigertwood - has many attributes that should make him a very good player, but is far too inconsistant, with very little middle ground.

There have been many disappointments.

Blackstock should have really done much better than 12 goals from all the chances he has had.

Cook, just hasn't looked fit or confident enough to really stand out in many games.

Delaney, ok defensively sometimes, but his distribution has been woeful.

Rowlands - hit and miss.

Hall - started off with two goals, then missed a penalty trying to get his hat-trick and it was all downhill after that.

Parejo, Ledesma, Di Carmine have not lived up to the hype or expectations, but I also think that Dowie, Ainsworth and Sousa could have done a lot more to help them settle. These three are young, inexperienced players, learning their trade and trying to adapt to a new language, country and way of playing football.

Parejo had a lot of expectations placed upon him and failed to deliver.
          Dropping Ledesma did his confidence no good at all and SDC has rarely had a chance alongside another striker.

Helgusson has been a major disappointment and I am disgusted that QPR paid such a high fee for him, especially if he did fail his medical.

Routledge, has been a disappointment and hasn't really reproduced his best form or even repeated his form whilst on loan at Cardiff.

Ephraim, still has some way to go to really establish himself as a decent CCC player.

Miller, waste of time and money.

To early to really judge Lopez & Taarabt, but I would like to see them again next season.

Biggest disappointment has been the injuries to Buzsaky, Vine and Agyemang.
          We can only think of what might have been if they had all been back in the side from mid-October.
          Last edited by stanistheman; 20-04-2009, 04:06 PM.

Comment

could a poll help trhis situation
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Just thought I would stick my votes in too.

Connolly - Will be best player in CCC next season
              Gorkks - Not too far behind him
              Routledge - We have seen what he can do, a little more would be nice
              Buzz - Only real creative CM talent at the club
              Vine - Love the bloke (not in the biblical way of course)
              Rowlands - Written off too quickly by some, approaching peak age
              Cook - Poor, poor season but I just pray he comes good. It is possible
              Lopez - Really impressed and hope he has a part to play

I wouldnt lose any sleep by selling others not mentioned.

Comment

gary borrowdale

Comment

Add Cerny in there then I'm happy with that list.

Comment

Cerny, Connolly, Gorkss, Vine, Buz, Stewart

Comment

Connolly and Gorkks.

Cook? Your having a laugh. Will have one good game then about 5 crap ones.
                      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                      0117 239 1217
                      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

good call statto...........with perhaps cook n rowly as back up.add kelvin davis,chris eagles,jermain beckford,adam lallana we could be there!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cerny, Connolly, Gorks, Legs, Lopez, Routledge, plus Dex (if still here) and Buz, Vine and Rowly assuming they re-capture their form. That's a lot of good players. My frustration this season was not that we weren't nearly good enough - we were. The frustration was that we were so clearly lacking in just a few places. A relatively small additional outlay with stable management could have seen us into the play-offs quite comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                          X