No one in HQ for 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one in HQ for 6 months

So it now looks like they'll be no fans back in the ground for possibly 6 months, it's a shame, Hope more realistically its just after Christmas, really feel the club will feel this now with very little revenue coming in, probably release a new statement on STs, and whats about to happen going forward, with regard to Transfers & Loans may now be difficult to do any business

Clubs outside the prem in particular are in big trouble now.
    I feel the PFA need to step in with grants.

Comment

Well, we should see who's sustainable now !

(except the cheats)

Comment

I wonder if the FA would want to the owners to spend their own money now?

Comment

Why would the owners want to pour money in? It's one thing to roll the dice and splurge money trying to get into the prem, there's a remote chance the gamble will result in huge profits. But, simply propping up an already loss-making enterprise with no real hope of actually achieving any return on that investment seems unlikely.
          I suppose we'll start hearing the usual sententious guff how football is "precious" and has a special place in the heart of the community and thus should get a state handout. All utter cobblers of course, football has been a broken, bankrupt (morally and financially) self-serving abomination for about 25 years now. I honestly hope that the current situation will be a reckoning that resets and sorts out the endemic issues blighting the game.... yeah it'll be a bloodbath but it's also an opportunity too.

Comment

There's no income so someone has to pay the bills or pay the difference.

This club has always made a loss.

Comment

Heard rumour that the board mainly Rueben been stumping up about £1M a month to keep the club going, ?

Comment

Didn't Warbs say that a while ago?

Comment

And as soon as we get £5-8m in on the first payment of the Eze transfer we our £5m a year in ticket sales. Might be reduced by extra TV money but not all if it. At least we qont be any worse off, Board putting in the same money, but it would be nice to catch a break and advance financially.

Comment

Working...
                  X