The Benefits of Membership of WATRB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benefits of Membership of WATRB

I normally access this site via a tablet but last September I tried it on my PC. I mistyped the address and put WATR in by mistake and ended up on some investment platform giving performance analysis for a firm called Water Intelligence PLC (their stock exchange code is WATR).
    I do dabble in shares so I read the piece and the firm seemed like a decent outfit in the business of clean water and water saving which seemed quite noble so I thought this must be a sign from above: buy their stock!
    Anyway, I have been largely ignoring my portfolio, too scared to look in all frankness, but I thought I really should have a peek and it ain't so bad.... a lot of red but a smattering of green so I won't be throwing myself of a high building just yet. But, can you guess my star performer over past 12 month? Yep, WATR is up 40% since I bought it.
    So blimey, a real "sliding doors" moment all created by trying to get on We Are The Rangers Boys and have a moan and carp.
    Makes a change, I've lost count of how many horses with jockeys in blue & white hoops I've lost money on over the years so I was due a QPR windfall at some point.
    Anyway, anyone else had some had any weird windfalls with a QPR angle? I don't mean just winning dosh betting on Rangers, something more esoteric like above.

BTW: This post IS NOT investment advice. I am an idiot who got lucky - buy share at your peril!

Only ever dabbled in shares once,some mob called loftus Road PLC if memory serves me rightly?
    Definitely wouldn't follow in my footsteps

Comment

are you warbs in disguise?
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
        Only ever dabbled in shares once,some mob called loftus Road PLC if memory serves me rightly?
        Definitely wouldn't follow in my footsteps
        Thanks for reminding me of the £1000 I lost buying into that crap.

Comment

Anyone 'investing' into the bond to fund the training facilities then?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Anyone 'investing' into the bond to fund the training facilities then?

What's that then, where's the prospectus? With the talk of negative interest rates looming I wouldn't mind bunging some dosh into the club to help out, what else can one do with their savings? Obviously I wouldn't really want to watch a bag of sand go down the swanny but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

What's that then, where's the prospectus? With the talk of negative interest rates looming I wouldn't mind bunging some dosh into the club to help out, what else can one do with their savings? Obviously I wouldn't really want to watch a bag of sand go down the swanny but it wouldn't be the end of the world.
              Not released yet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wes...ing-ground/amp

Comment

Working...
              X