Warnock is self-isolating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock is self-isolating

Noticed Neil had to sit out Boro game yesterday due to having a positive Covid test. Think he will be okay for game with us on Saturday though. Wonder what protocols are if Boro suffer an outbreak of covid in their squad? I posted at start of season I thought it was a bit ropey that EFL did not have any clarity or transparency about what would happen if players became infected, y'know what numbers would have to be involved before matches called off or would games just be forfeited.

It's strange because I would have thought that if one of them tests positive then they should all isolate. If my daughter tests positive I would have to isolate for 14 days.

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      It's strange because I would have thought that if one of them tests positive then they should all isolate. If my daughter tests positive I would have to isolate for 14 days.
      Dunno when he tested positive though.

Comment

I just hope Neil is ok, he is obviously in the high risk age group for being infected with covid!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Good Luck Neil
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He is 70 now so of course he won't be back to manage against us. Let's just hope he gets through it
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              I just hope Neil is ok, he is obviously in the high risk age group for being infected with covid!
              Sure he will be fine, most people that test positive are,
              does anyone no someone who has become seriously iill and died?

Comment

Are your Shop Keepers putting Masks on?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

No.
                  Wish NW all the best.
                  Great manager

Comment

Near death but recovered.

Comment

Yes.
                      Ex work colleagues father picked it up at Cheltenham races and died six weeks later. Apparently he was a fit guy in his early 70s. Also mate's mother died from it in a care home.

Guy in work had the hacking cough and loss of taste in Feb but was fine as he was only in his 40s.

Comment

Vast majority of deaths have involved people over 60 with pre-existing medical conditions. Although Neil is over 70 he's in otherwise good health so he should pull through fine.

This chart is lifted directly from NHS website. If you look at the different sheets/tabs of the spreadsheet you'll se the data.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistic...ekly-file.xlsx

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Vast majority of deaths have involved people over 60 with pre-existing medical conditions. Although Neil is over 70 he's in otherwise good health so he should pull through fine.

This chart is lifted directly from NHS website. If you look at the different sheets/tabs of the spreadsheet you'll se the data.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistic...ekly-file.xlsx
                          Agreed

But as a contractor working away from home and living in hotels for the last 6yrs my weight ballooned to 16st 4lbs which is a lot for being 5'7'. This put my BMI into the obese category which is a medical condition. I'm now down to 13st 7lbs and still have another 1.5st to lose.

Just found another contract which is 100% home working so hopefully the new world will see workers stopping unnecessary commuting and having time to live a healthier lifestyle too. I know loads of people who have lost weight recently due to COVID.

All deaths have been horrible but some good may come from the "new normal".

Comment

Asking people what they no to be true, gives a clearer picture than a government paper, ask your shop Keepers, there is a reason they are not masked up, also Death certificates have been inflated in favour of.....

Comment

neil is sound used to leave tickets out for his dustman in ham for free , get well soon

Comment

Working...
                              X