• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Mowbray rules out Blackburn Rovers signing Ryan Manning from QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      https://twitter.com/davidmcintyre76?...20%3Fpage%3D18
      there you go Rickson, no truth in manning going to Blackburn Lol
      U listen to that wanchor do ya. Ain’t got nothing right about qpr in ages. Hates us. But u carry on with ya tongue up his arris.

Comment

There you go Dave, all bollax by Rickson again
        Offer something positive to this board Jeffrey n bungle. No wonder so many have left this forum with losers like u on it

Comment

Sexton

about an hour ago
          Tony Mowbray poured cold water on suggestions that Rovers have made a move for QPR left back Ryan Manning and questions whether they could afford a deal to sign the 24-year-old.

Indeed, Mowbray suggested after the 5-0 win over Wycombe Wanderers that Rovers’ remaining budget would only stretch to one permanent signing, or a couple of loan recruits, to help fill out their squad.

Injuries to Lewis Travis and Corry Evans, as well as Sam Gallagher and Bradley Dack, with Daniel Ayala also not up to speed, that left Rovers with few options outside of the 18-man squad selected for the Wycombe win.

Mowbray said on Thursday that Rovers were expecting a decision on a left back in the coming days, and having bid for Manning in each of the last two transfer windows, it led to talk that the Galway man was the player in question.

The Rovers boss was asked about interest in Manning after the Wycombe win, and denied that a move was close for the player who is currently being frozen out at QPR owing to him being in the final year of his deal at Loftus Road, with talks quiet on a possible extension.

Rovers have so far added Thomas Kaminski and Ayala to their squad this summer, and despite previously hinting his side were three or four players short of being able to launch a sustained top six challenge, Mowbray admits the finances available may not run to that many new additions.

“How much is Ryan Manning going to cost?,” he said.

“If you’re going to buy a player, you have to buy the player, give him a salary.

“I would say there’s money to buy a player who could help us get to where we want to be, or we could loan two or three, and use that money for salary, but then that becomes dead money at the end of the year.

“We are talking about building a club so ultimately our decision will be whether we’re going to loan some players that can help us in a one-off season or buy one player who can be ours, but we’ve got more than one position we feel we
          Look at the lengths your going To , hoping it don’t happen

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Look at the lengths your going To , hoping it don’t happen
            Just stating the facts unlike you Lol

Comment

Just stating the facts unlike you Lol
              Very naive post from a poor poster.

Comment

Well some Jaws went for a walk, things got heavy and the bad language flowed, but I'm stoned to the bone hear can someone just tell me for Fu k sake has Manning done one or not, Wan kers

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                  Well some Jaws went for a walk, things got heavy and the bad language flowed, but I'm stoned to the bone hear can someone just tell me for Fu k sake has Manning done one or not, Wan kers
                  Lol

According to that bloke from West London Sport there is nothing in the rumour of Manning going to Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Lol

According to that bloke from West London Sport there is nothing in the rumour of Manning going to Blackburn.
                    Thanks trust a Welshman to give it to be straight
                    Now back to what I was doing, what the Fu ck was I doing?

Comment

Stop ####in swearing Ronnie for ####s sake

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Stop ####in swearing Ronnie for ####s sake
                        Some people say, that people swear because they don't know the proper words to use, I think that's Boll ox Dave

Comment

Absolu.....absil... I fukin rite Ron.
                          Totul bollix !!

Comment

Another fake itk oh dear we have a forum full of virgins including QPRDave

Comment

Sure people will think this is ###### but i met ryan day of the coventry game , to my suprise he was at my golf club meeting his new father in law who i play golf with , really nice bloke and told me ( am aware he may well have been telling me what i wanted to hear ) that he really wants to stay but rangers have offered him a really poor 4 year deal that wouldnt put him close to the top earners at the club .

Comment

I like a bit of industrial language. Getting plenty on here and also on the telly games with no crowds so you can hear the players and coaches effing and jeffing and the commentator has to make an earnest apology to viewers if the mics picked up some passionate language.

Comment

Working...
                                X