Play Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    Ooops, I meant to access Wearetherangersboys on planet earth, but I seem to have entered a parallel universe

Welcome to my world but in all seriousness the new boys looked good the team played well and the board it would seem is just a tad upbeat, think we will smash it this season, I mean we still have players to come in and all that and for me anyway life is a bowl of cherries, will be over the moon if we don't go down!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      No team top of the table unbeaten on 3 points after one game has ever failed to go up that season - that is an incontrovertible fact. Falling apart and only making the play-offs would be a disaster and embarrassment.
      OMG so us and the fakes autos ?

Comment

Also, not many people noticed, but I did, at the last EUFA conference it was agreed that the club topping Championship on 3pts after 1 game would qualify for knock-out stages of Champions League. It just get better and better!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Also, not many people noticed, but I did, at the last EUFA conference it was agreed that the club topping Championship on 3pts after 1 game would qualify for knock-out stages of Champions League. It just get better and better!
          Let's hope they let the Fans back for that, Rrrrss on Tour.
          Finals in Amsterdam.

Comment

It's funny, as most of the tables you see, have us top alphabetically. But if you Google the Championship table, then Reading are top, even though the rest of the table follows alphabetically. Someone at Google a fakes fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
              It's funny, as most of the tables you see, have us top alphabetically. But if you Google the Championship table, then Reading are top, even though the rest of the table follows alphabetically. Someone at Google a fakes fan?
              They are from Royal Berkshire so have priority!!!!!

Comment

Apparentlt if the wish to they can make us wear our away kit in home fixture as well.

Comment

There's been a delay posting out new replica shirts whilst they hurriedly get "EFL Champions 2020/2021" printed on them. I hope they have sacked the moron who forgot to include that in the initial production run.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...543334-new-kit

Comment

Working...
                  X