• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
    Why are Reading above us?
    They're not on the Beeb tables

Comment

• It seems like some posters are conspicuous by their absence tonight , would it be the same if we got beat ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        It seems like some posters are conspicuous by their absence tonight , would it be the same if we got beat ?
        Happy to eat humble pie mate, did not see that result coming! Congrats to the team and the management for a solid all round performance. Kakay and Barbet outstanding. Long may it continue. Come on you R’rs!

Comment

It seems like some posters are conspicuous by their absence tonight , would it be the same if we got beat ?
          Probably Staines, I’m sure some on here want us to fail & then #### off Les & co, must say that result surprised me but played well & new signings done very well

Comment

• If you cant jump around at even small successes then what's the point? I cant imagine being on a permanent downer about QPR, if there's no enjoyment in it, it's better to walk away.

I'm realistic on where we are, but those rose tinted glasses come out very quickly at any glimmer that we've turned a corner.

Comment

• MARK Warburton was a satisfied man after seeing his QPR side overcome Nottingham Forest at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Second-half goals from Lyndon Dykes (penalty) and Ilias Chair sealed a 2-0 win for the R’s, and Warburton said: “It was a very tough first game of the season.

“We faced a very talented side, they have lot of riches on the pitch and on the bench as well so we knew we were going to face a team with a lot of quality.

We had to show a lot of commitment, togetherness and quality, as well as making sure we stuck to the game plan which the players did well.

“We looked good all afternoon so I am really pleased with the performance.”

Warburton was delighted with individual displays across the park, adding: “Rob Dickie at the back with his physicality, range of passing and technical ability was hugely impressive.

“Then Lyndon Dykes, the work rate from him today was outstanding. Again, the physicality, the cleverness in his play was fantastic.

“Tom Carroll today was fantastic, after suffering seven months with an injury. We know he is a Premier League performer and throughout the 70 minutes he was on the pitch he showed his quality.

“All over the park we were great today, I am missing no one out, there were a lot of really talented performances.”

The Rangers boss was also delighted to see his team keep the talented Forest attacking lineup at bay, adding: “The clean sheet is very rewarding, the defenders stood up today.

“If you concede a lot of goals, rightly so the criticism comes your way, but the only way to improve is to work hard on the training pitch and keep those clean sheets.

“So today to make all of those first contacts, pick up second balls and then play, don’t just hike it forward, play, and we did that and we looked dangerous.

“Lyndon gave us a great outlet up front, Bright with his pace also gives us a great outlet so overall, I thought it was a deserved win against a very good team.”

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...orest-triumph/

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                If you cant jump around at even small successes then what's the point? I cant imagine being on a permanent downer about QPR, if there's no enjoyment in it, it's better to walk away.

I'm realistic on where we are, but those rose tinted glasses come out very quickly at any glimmer that we've turned a corner.
                Don’t get carried away with the wins and don’t get to down with the losses , and you’ll be fine .

Comment

Don’t get carried away with the wins and don’t get to down with the losses , and you’ll be fine .

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    If you cant jump around at even small successes then what's the point? I cant imagine being on a permanent downer about QPR, if there's no enjoyment in it, it's better to walk away.

Never take my Rose Tints off Sheep, even when I'm sleeping, live an upbeat glass always full life and the dreams are nothing short of amazing.
                    PS we only won, new Players done very well, team done well, guess I shall lite me a fat Cigar

Life is our choice my friends be a happy ####er or a miserable C unt.

Comment

• Don't forget the clean sheet Ronnie. It took us three months to get one last season.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                        Don't forget the clean sheet Ronnie. It took us three months to get one last season.
                        Oh yea, Ronnie pours a Brandy, Thanks for that Buff, ain't life just grand and a clean sheet, heard a whisper though cant claim to be in the know, boom that Les has been working on the defense.

Comment

• It's nice seeing the meltdown on their forum after they predicted a 3/4/5 - 0 win for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            It's nice seeing the meltdown on their forum after they predicted a 3/4/5 - 0 win for them.
                            Especially on the fact that so many said Warburton is a trash manager who has no idea on how to keep a clean sheet. Now while there is truth to his unable to keep many clean sheets, they cursed it thankfully and we got a clean sheet

Comment

• Coventry playing Tuesday in the Carb Cup then us Friday !! Hope it goes to extra time then pens

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                Coventry playing Tuesday in the Carb Cup then us Friday !! Hope it goes to extra time then pens
                                That'll learn em for winning their first game int cup!

Comment

Working...
                                X